July 6, 1921 – April 6, 2018
Florence Schulman (nee' Schmidt) 96, entered into rest on Friday, April 6, 2018.
Florence was born in Brooklyn New York on July 6, 1921 to George and Mary (nee' Leistner) Schmidt. She is predeceased by her beloved husband, Edward S. Schulman, who passed away August 24, 1983.
Florence is survived by her children, Christine D. (Timothy) Boles, Andrews E. (Tyonia) Schulman, and Nancy L. (Gary) Sansone; her five loving granddaughters, Megan (Eric) Curtis, Moira Boles, Hilary Schulman, Kristen (Dave) Klug, and Kate Sansone; her two beloved great-grandsons Nicholas and Andrew Curtis, and soon-to be-born Baby Girl Klug.
A short visitation will be held on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 9am with a Funeral Service commencing at 9:30am, at Kriegshauser West Mortuary, 9450 Olive Blvd., St. Louis MO 63132. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family respectfully requests that donations in Florence's memory be made to The Humane Society of St. Louis Missouri http://hsmo.org/ or Stray Rescue of St. Louis https://www.strayrescue.org/
- George Schmidt, Father
- Mary (nee' Leistner) Schmidt, Mother
- Edward S. Schulman, Husband
- Christine D. (Timothy) Boles, Daughter
- Andrew E. (Tyonia) Schulman, Son
- Nancy L. (Gary) Sansone, Daughter
- Megan (Eric) Curtis, Granddaughter
- Moira Boles, Granddaughter
- Hilary Schulman, Granddaughter
- Kristen (Dave) Klug, Granddaughter
- Kate Sansone, Granddaughter
- Nicholas Curtis, Great Grandson
- Andrew Curtis, Great Grandson
- Soon-to-be-born Baby Girl Klug, Great Granddaughter
- Visitation Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Committal Service Tuesday, April 10, 2018