Natasha Lee Pago
November 7, 1982 – September 12, 2018
Natasha Lee Pago, 35, died Wednesday, September 12, 2018, in Sulphur.
She was a native of Sulphur She loved animals, being outdoors, going to the river, and fishing. She visited the Kingdom Hall and Bellview Baptist Church in Westlake. Natasha was a very loving and giving person who would help anyone in need.
Survivors include her fiance', Mike Benjamin of Westlake; her children, Machallie Meade and Janna Kay Kiser; and numerous aunts, uncles, and extended family members and friends. She is preceded in death by her parents, Timothy Pago and Shelby Jacobs.
A Celebration of Natasha's Life will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, September 17, in Hixson-Sulphur Memorial Funeral Home led by Jody Barrilleaux, Celebrant. Burial will be in Hackberry Cemetery. Visitation is from 10 a.m. until the time of service Monday in the funeral home. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com.
- Machellie Meade, Daughter
- JannaKay Kiser, Daughter
- Mike Benjamin, Fiance'
- Timothy Pago and Shelby Jacobs, Parents
- also left to cherish her memory are numerous aunts, uncles, and extended family members and friends.
- Visitation Monday, September 17, 2018
- Celebration of Life Monday, September 17, 2018