February 26, 1951 – October 1, 2019
Firmilindo Espinola, age 68, of Hilmar, California passed away on Tuesday, October 1, 2019. He was born February 26, 1951 in Guadalupe, Graciosa, Açores to Vidalina da Silva and Anibel José Espinola.
Firmilindo is survived by: his wife, Valentina Espinola of Hilmar; son Paul M. Espinola and his fiancée Isabella of Hilmar; son Firmilindo Espinola Jr. (Sandy) of Hilmar; daughter Carla Fernandes (Nelson) of Hilmar; brother Manuel Espinola (Terry) of Hilmar; brother Dionisio Espinola (Albertina) of Hilmar; and sister Maria Vasconselos (Manuel) of Los Banos; as well as his grandchildren Adrian Fernandes, Michael Espinola, and Matthew Espinola. Mr. Espinola also leaves brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law in Hilmar, Massachusettes, and San Jose.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Vidalina da Silva and Anibel José Espinola.
A visitation for Mr. Firmilindo Espinola will be held from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at Whitehurst-Norton-Dias Funeral Service: 286 W. Main Street, Turlock, California. There will be a recitation of the rosary followed by a funeral mass at 10:00 AM on Friday, October 11, 2019 at Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 8471 Cypress Street, Hilmar, California. He will be laid to rest after the services at Turlock Memorial Park: 575 N. Soderquist Road, Turlock, California.
Serving as pallbearers are Paul Espinola, Firmilindo Espinola Jr., Nelson Fernandes, Carlos Espinola, Dennis Espinola, and Nuno Pavão.
Services for Firmilindo Espinola are in the care of Whitehurst-Norton-Dias Funeral Service (FD504) in Turlock, California.
- Valentina Espinola, Wife
- Paul M. Espinola (Isabella), Son
- Firmilindo Espinola Jr. (Sandy), Son
- Carla Fernandes (Nelson), Daughter
- Manuel Espinola (Terry), Brother
- Dionisio Espinola (Albertina), Brother
- Maria Vasconselos (Manuel), Sister
- Adrian Fernandes, Grandchild
- Michael Espinola, Grandchild
- Matthew Espinola, Grandchild
- Mr. Espinola also leaves brothers and sisters-in-law in Hilmar, Massachusetts, and San Jose.
- Paul Espinola
- Firmilindo Espinola Jr.
- Nelson Fernandes
- Carlos Espinola
- Dennis Espinola
- Nuno Pavão
- Visitation Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Recitation of the Rosary Followed by a Funeral Mass Friday, October 11, 2019
- Committal Service Friday, October 11, 2019
IN THE CARE OF