Imogene "Jeanie" Lee
March 16, 1933 – April 2, 2018
Imogene (Jeanie) Lee, 85, passed away Monday April 2nd at Syringa Place assisted living in Twin Falls.
Imogene was born March 16th, 1933 on Eagle Island near Eagle, Idaho to Joseph Preston Snow and Maybelle (Fisher) Snow. She was raised in the Boise/Eagle area and attended Eagle High School. She married Leslie E. Lee on June 18th, 1950. They lived in the Boise area for several years before moving to Kimberly, Idaho in 1961. She worked many seasonal jobs throughout the years but last worked for the state of Idaho as a potato inspector before retirement from the USDA.
Jeanie was a member of The Good Sam’s Club and the Red Hat Society. She enjoyed horseback riding, camping, gardening, and traveling with family and friends. She was a loving mother, grandmother, neighbor and friend. Everyone who knew her loved her. Coffee was always on at Jeanie’s!
Survivors include her 7 children; Dennis L. Lee (Linda) of Soda Springs, Debra J. Magee of Twin Falls, Ricky L. Lee (Holly) of Hansen, Ronnie J. Lee (Jayne) of Kimberly, Lori A. Jacobson (Lloyd) of Beach, North Dakota, Lana R. Daniels (Tom) of Kimberly, and Stacey D. Blankenship (Jarred) of Boise; 23 grandchildren; great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren. Also surviving are 2 half-brothers; Norman (Judy) Snow and Jim (Marcia) Snow of Washington state and half-sister Sandee Snow (Tom Bovill) of Canada. She was proceeded in death by her husband Les, grandson Casey Daniels, her parents, and two sisters; Shirley Snow and Norma Coles.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Syringa Place and Auburn Crest Hospice for the compassionate care of their mother.
Services are as follows: Viewing at White Mortuary “Chapel by the Park” 136 4th Ave E. in Twin Falls on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 10:00-10:30 followed by a graveside service at Sunset Memorial Park at 11:00. Condolences may be left at www.whitemortuary.com.
- Dennis L. Lee, Son
- Debra J. Magee, Daughter
- Ricky L. Lee, Son
- Ronnie J. Lee, Son
- Lori A. Jacobson, Daughter
- Lana R. Daniels, Daughter
- Stacey D. Blakenship, Daughter
- Norman Snow, half brother
- Jim Snow, half brother
- Sandee Snow, half sister
- Leslie E. Lee, Husband
- Joseph Preston Snow, Father
- Maybelle Snow, Mother
- Shirley Snow, Sister
- Norma Coles, Sister
- 23 grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren
- Mike Lee, Honorary Bearer
- Cobey Magee, Honorary Bearer
- Ryan Lee, Honorary Bearer
- Chad Lee, Honorary Bearer
- Rob Lee, Honorary Bearer
- Jeff Jacobson, Honorary Bearer
- Scott Magee, Honorary Bearer
- Matt Jacobson, Honorary Bearer
- Lonnie Jacobson, Honorary Bearer
- Joe Lee, Honorary Bearer
- Jake Magee, Honorary Bearer
- Casey Daniels, Honorary Bearer
- Ridge Lee, Honorary Bearer
- Trevor Daniels, Honorary Bearer
- JT Blankenship, Honorary Bearer
- Jacob Daniels, Honorary Bearer
- Tony Daniels, Honorary Bearer
- Ty Moore, Honorary Bearer
- Visitation Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Graveside Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Imogene "Jeanie" Lee
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES