October 30, 1949 – April 1, 2018
Graveside services for Carol Hoenscheidt, 68, of Tyler, are scheduled for Wednesday at 2:00 pm, April 4, 2018 at Tyler Memorial Park with Shirley Murray officiating. A visitation will be held 1 hour prior to the service at the graveside.
Carol passed away peacefully at home on Sunday, April 1, 2018. She was born on October 30, 1949 in Tyler to Charlie Jack Colman, Jr. and Beatrice Norman Smith.
Carol worked for many years at the Old Western Wear store. She also opened up her home and hosted many events for local fire and police officers.
Carol was preceded in death by her husband of 30 years Rod Hoenscheidt; her ex-husband and friend Arthur Clower; her father Charlie Jack Coleman, Jr. and her sister-in-law Kay Coleman.
She is survived by her mother Beatrice Colman; her brother Pat Colman; her son and daughter-in-law Charlie "Scoot" and Tonya Clower; her granddaughters Kaylea and Thomas McCauley, and Kristen and Ethan Cook; her grandson Cason Clower; her great-grandchildren Brinley Cook, Raelyn Cook and Abigail McCauley; her step-children Don, Nena, and Eddie Clower and their families; and family friends Clay McNeal, Gordon Stanford and Jennifer Prescott.
- Charlie Jack Coleman, Jr., Father
- Rod Hoenscheidt, Husband of 30 years
- Arthur Clower, Ex-husband and Friend
- Kay Coleman, Sister-In-Law
- Beatrice Colman, Mother
- Pat Colman, Brother
- Charlie "Scoot" Clower and wife Tonya, Son
- Kaylea McCauley and husband Thomas, Granddaughter
- Kristen Cook and husband Ethan, Granddaughter
- Cason Clower, Grandson
- Brinley Cook, Great Grandchild
- Raelyn Cook, Great Grandchild
- Abigail McCauley, Great Grandchild
- Don Clower, Step-Child
- Nena Clower, Step-Child
- Eddie Clower, Step-Child
- Clay McNeal, Family Friend
- Gordon Stanford, Family Friend
- Jennifer Prescott, Family Friend
- She is also survived by her step-children's families.
- Visitation Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Graveside Service Wednesday, April 4, 2018