Lloyd James Funeral Home & Cathedral In The Pines Memorial Garden
1011 East First Street, Tyler, TX
Johnny Wesley Gay
January 8, 1927 – September 21, 2019
A graveside service for Johnny Wesley Gay, 92, of Rowlett is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Thursday at the Whitehouse Cemetery, with Rev. Michael Gay officiating.
Johnny passed away on September 21, 2019 in Rowlett.
He was born in Merkel, Texas to the late William Earl Gay and Lottie Viola Gentry Gay.
Johnny loved to fish, play dominoes and card games. He was an excellent gardener and had a garden at his home until he was 85.
In addition to his parents, he is predeceased by his wife Helen Joyce Gay.
Johnny is survived by his two sons, Johnny Nunn, Jr. and Ronny Nunn and wife Pat; his grandchildren, Clayton Nunn and fiancé Dana Smith, Meaghan Kerr and husband Ryan, Greg Nunn and Jason Nunn; his great-grandchildren, Austin Nunn, Kayla Nunn, Tyler Nunn, Brady Nunn, Julia Nunn and Miles Kerr; and his sister Lottie Gay.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at Lloyd James Funeral Home.
- William Earl Gay, Father (deceased)
- Lottie Viola Gay, Mother (deceased)
- Helen Joyce Gay, Wife (deceased)
- Johnny Nunn Jr., Son
- Pat Nunn, Daughter-in-law
- Clayton (Fiance Dana Smith) Nunn, Grandson
- Meaghan (husband Ryan) Kerr, Granddaughter
- Greg Nunn, Grandson
- Jason Nunn, Grandson
- Austin Nunn, Great Grandson
- Kayla Nunn, Great Granddaughter
- Tyler Nunn, Great Grandson
- Brady Nunn, Great Grandson
- Julia Nunn, Great Granddaughter
- Miles Kerr, Great Grandson
- Lottie Gay, Sister