Mary Beth Held
May 25, 1918 – May 20, 2019
Mary Beth Held, 100, formerly of Victoria, passed away on Monday, May 20, 2019. She was born on May 25, 1918 in Alto, Texas to John and Otha Rozelle Singletary.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Earl Held; son, Mike Held; and grandson, David Held.
She is survived by her sister, Margie Bell of Cuero; daughter-in-law, Marguerite Held of Houston; grandson, Matthew Held of Houston; one great grandson; niece, Katy Nagel; nephew, John Bell; numerous great and great great nieces and nephews.
A private memorial service will be held by the family at a later date.
Share memories with the family at colonialfuneralhomevictoria.com
- Otha Rozelle Singletary, Mother (deceased)
- John Singletary, Father (deceased)
- Margie Bell, Sister
- Earl Held, Husband (deceased)
- Mike Held, Son (deceased)
- Marguerite Held, Daughter-in-law
- Matthew Held, Grandson
- Katy Nagel, Niece
- John Bell, Nephew
- One Great Grandson; and numerous Great and Great-Great Nieces and Nephews.
- Private Memorial Service