October 28, 1941 – January 3, 2021
Theresa Rivera, 79, passed away on Sunday, January 3, 2021. She was born on October 28, 1941 to Nicholas and Victoria Ramirez. Theresa was a Catholic and a domestic housekeeper. She loved to play bingo. She loved her children and adored all her family. She will be deeply missed. Mrs. Rivera is survived by her children, Basilio (Frances) Alvarez Jr., Mary (Ramon) Gonzales, Nicholas (Christella) Alvarez, Norma Quintero, Sylvia (Adrian) Perez, Sylvestor (Maria) Alvarez and her sister, Rachael Torres, brothers, Alfred (Virginia) Ramirez and Pete (Susana) Moya. She is also survived by her grandchildren, Jonathan Garcia, Monique Gonzales, Megan Torres, Kristan Alvarez, Victoria Gusman, Monica Quintero Brooks, Alyssa Quintero, Elizabeth Alvarez, Secilia Casarez, Christina Albarez, Melisa Morales and Keven Alvarez; as well as her 17 great grandchildren. She also leaves behind her companion, Roberto Grimaldo. She is preceded in death by her parents, her husband, Luis Rivera, son, Sebastian Albarez; sisters, Beatrice Trevino and Blasa (Blanche) Bazan. The family will be having a private funeral service with burial at Resurrection Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers is Theresa’s sons and grandchildren.
- Nicholas Ramirez, Father (deceased)
- Victoria Ramirez, Mother (deceased)
- Luis Rivera, Husband (deceased)
- Basilio Alvarez, Jr and wife Frances, Son
- Mary Gonzales and husband Ramon, Daughter
- Nicholas Alvarez and wife Christella, Son
- Norma Quintero, Daughter
- Sylvia Perez and husband Adrian, Daughter
- Sylvestor Alvarez and wife Maria, Son
- Sebastian Albarez, Son (deceased)
- Rachael Torres, Sister
- Alfred Ramirez and wife Virginia, Brother
- Pete Moya and wife Susana, Brother
- Beatrice Trevino, Sister (deceased)
- Blasa (Blanche) Bazan, Sister (deceased)
- Roberto Grimaldo, Companion
- She is also survived by her grandchildren, Jonathan Garcia, Monique Gonzales, Megan Torres, Kristan Alvarez, Victoria Gusman, Monica Quintero Brooks, Alyssa Quintero, Elizabeth Alvarez, Secilia Casarez, Christina Albarez, Melisa Morales and Keven Alvarez; as well as her 17 great grandchildren.
- Theresa's Sons and Grandchildren
Private Family Funeral Service
January 7, 2021
Theresa, was my mother-in-law for almost 40 years. Throughout the years, our times together were always joyful. I will always remember her warm smile, her kind words, and her phenomenal penmanship! I admired her work ethic. She was a woman of few words, but her heart was filled with love for her family. She will be missed. Rest in peace, Theresa.
January 7, 2021
I remember when her sister Rachael would bring you to Texana Red Hatters!! It was always a pleasure. Our deepest condolences to the family.
January 5, 2021
Teresa was a wonderful, fun-loving, and kind person. I was privileged to know her and every time we met, I enjoyed being with her. I pray for the repose of her soul and healing and peace for her family and friends. She is now in the loving arms of Jesus forever!
January 4, 2021
Mis más sinceras condolencias para usted en este día, sin duda muy triste.
Quisiera compartir palabras de ánimo y esperanza para usted y para ello quiero mencionar lo que la Biblia nos promete, allí en Juan 5:28,29 dice:
“No se asombren de esto, porque viene la hora en que todos los que están en las tumbas oirán su voz y saldrán....” Si, la resurrección es una promesa segura y pronto se realizará , podremos volver a ver y mostrar todo nuestro amor a esos seres amados que sean dormido en la muerte, promesa segura así lo dice nuestro creador. Espero que esta promesa le dé una esperanza y ayude hoy a su corazón afligido por su pérdida .
Le deseo lo mejor y si desea escribirme para saber más de estas promesas de la Biblia , lo puede hacer a mi correo .
Se despide de usted. Italo Campos D