January 7, 1946 – January 30, 2019
Angela Piroli Torelli Syrios, 73, passed away on January 30, 2019. She was born in Naples, Italy to the late Achille and Concetta Piroli Torelli. Angela was a graduate of ODU with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry. She loved to cook and bake for her family and friends. Angela was predeceased by a son, Constantine “Dino” Syrios.
Left to cherish her memory is her loving husband of 49 years, Gregory C. Syrios; son Achilles Syrios; brother Donato Piroli Torelli (Giovana); sister Francesca Piroli Torelli; and 3 grandchildren, Trey Maddox, Brandon Syrios and Reiley Syrios.
The family will receive friends from 10-11:00 AM, on Monday, February 4, 2019, at Rosewood-Kellum Funeral Home with a funeral service at 11:00 AM. Burial will follow in Rosewood Memorial Park.
- Gregory C. Syrios, Husband
- Achille Piroli Torelli, Father
- Concetta Piroli Torelli, Mother
- Constantine "Dino" Syrios, Son
- Achilles Syrios, Son
- Donato Piroli Torelli, Brother
- Giovana Piroli Torelli, Sister-in-law
- Francesca Piroli Torelli, Sister
- Trey Maddox, Grandchild
- Brandon Syrios, Grandchild
- Reiley Syrios, Grandchild
- Visitation Monday, February 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, February 4, 2019