August 12, 1936 – January 18, 2019
Clara Ramirez, age 82, of Weslaco, Texas passed away on Friday January 18, 2019. Clara was born August 12, 1936 in Mexico to Maria Monserrato and Rafael Ramirez.
Clara is survived by; daughter Rebecca Reyes (+Carmelo); son Oscar Campos; and daughter Letty Lucio (Hilario); brother Francisco Ramirez, brother Jesus Ramirez and sister Maria Isabel Aleman.
Clara is preceded in death by her parents Rafael Ramirez and Maria Monserrato; she is also preceded in death by several siblings.
Clara will greatly be missed by her family, especially at their family gatherings where they would play Bingo "Chalupa".
A Family Visitation for Clara will be held Monday, January 21, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home, with a Rosary at 7:00 PM. A Mass will be Celebrated in her Honor on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM at San Martin de Porres Catholic Church, Weslaco, TX followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park, 6705 North Fm 88, Weslaco, Texas 78599.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com/legacy for the Ramirez family.
- Rebecca Reyes (+Carmelo), Daughter
- Oscar Campos, Son
- Letty Lucio (Hilario), Daughter
- Francisco Ramirez, Brother
- Jesus Ramirez, Brother
- Maria Isabel Aleman, Sister
- Rafael Ramirez, Father
- Maria Monserrato, Mother
- Mrs. Ramirez has 10 grandchildren, 18 great-grandchildren and 2 great-great grandchildren.
- Oscar Campos
- Carmelo Reyes
- Carlos Reyes
- Anthony Arredondo
- Hilario Lucio Jr
- Adam Matthew Lucio
- Caleb Gomez
- Israel Reyes
- Mario Perez
- Family Visitation Monday, January 21, 2019
- Rosary Monday, January 21, 2019
- Mass Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- Interment Tuesday, January 22, 2019
January 21, 2019
The Loving Family