February 10, 1967 – December 31, 2018
Roberto Alvarez, age 51, of Weslaco, Texas passed away on Monday December 31, 2018. Roberto was born February 10, 1967 to Susana B Alvarez and Geronimo Alvarez.
Roberto is survived by his wife, Rosalinda Alvarez; daughter Iris Ramos; son Jeremy Alvarez; son Timothy Alvarez; son Robert Alvarez Jr; and daughter Brenda Lee Alvarez; mother Susana B Alvarez; sister Susana Alvarez and sister Erica Torres; grandchild Jayla N Alvarez, grandchild Jesille Alvarez, grandchild Shawn D Alvarez, grandchild Madison R Jasso, grandchild Jacklyn Alvarez and grandchild Jace An Alvarez.
Roberto was preceded in death by; father Geronimo Alvarez; and sister Julie Alvarez.
A Private Family Visitation for Roberto will be held Wednesday, January 2, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home, followed with a Public Visitation from 1:00 PM to 9:00 pm. A Private Family Visitation will be held on Thursday, January 3, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm, followed with a Public Visitation from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM, with a Rosary at 7:00 PM. A Chapel Service will be held Friday, January 4, 2019 at 10:00 AM at Funeraria Del Angel Highland Funeral Home, followed with the Interment at Highland Memorial Park, Weslaco, TX.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com/legacy for the Alvarez family.
- Geronimo Alvarez, Father
- Julie Alvarez, Sister
- Susana B Alvarez, Mother
- Susana Alvarez, Sister
- Erica Torres, Sister
- Rosalinda Alvarez, Wife
- Iris Ramos, Daughter
- Jeremy Alvarez, Son
- Timothy Alvarez, Son
- Robert Alvarez Jr, Son
- Brenda Lee Alvarez, Daughter
- Jayla N Alvarez, Grandchild
- Jesille Alvarez, Grandchild
- Shawn D Alvarez, Grandchild
- Madison R Jasso, Grandchild
- Jacklyn Alvarez, Grandchild
- Jace A Alvarez, Grandchild
- Private Family Visitation Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Public Visitation Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Private Family Visitation Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Public Visitation Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Rosary Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Chapel Service Friday, January 4, 2019
- Interment Friday, January 4, 2019
January 2, 2019