February 15, 1930 – April 9, 2018
Catherine Salese, at the age of 88 of Toms River, NJ passed away on Monday April 9, 2018 at Rose Garden Nursing & Rehabilitation located in Toms River. She was born February 15, 1930 in Brooklyn, NY to the late Leonardo and Antonia Vesco. She is survived by her 1st husband Clarence Youmans of 25 years (1949 – 1974). Also survived by two children Linda (Youmans) Davis of Rocky Mount, VA and Tommy Youmans of Alton, MO.
She is with God now and her parents (Leonardo & Antonia Vesco), her oldest son Robert Youmans, her 2nd husband Joseph Wheeler and 3rd husband Anthony Salese and other family members that passed away during her 88 years of living.
She has seven grandchildren: – Jennifer Youmans (Florida), Anthony Davis (VA), Sarah Axsen (GA), Steven Davis (TN), Mathew Youmans (GA), Tina Creecy (VA), and Daniel Youmans (GA).
She also has eight great-grandchildren: Alexander & Emily Davis, Jacob & Elizabeth Davis, Kyleigh & Benjamin Creecy and Hayden & Summer Youmans.
The family will receive family and friends on April 13, 2018 11:30 a.m. with a short service at 1 p.m. at Anderson and Campbell Funeral Home in Whiting, NJ; with a graveside service that will be held 2:00 p.m. at Whiting Memorial Cemetery open to all.
She was our Mom and our best friend and will be missed by all.
We will love you forever.
- Antonia Vesca, Mother
- Leonardo Vesco, Father
- Robert Youmans, Son
- Clarence Youmans, Husband
- Linda Davis, Daughter
- Tommy Youmans, Son
- Jennifer Youmans, Grandchild
- Anthony Davis, Grandchild
- Sarah Axsen, Grandchild
- Steven Davis, Grandchild
- Matthew Youmans, Grandchild
- Tina Creecy, Grandchild
- Daniel Youmans, Grandchild
- Alexander & Emily Davis, Great Grandchild
- Jacob & Elizabeth Davis, Great Grandchild
- Kyleigh & Benjamin Creecy, Great Grandchild
- Hayden & Summer Youmans, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Friday, April 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 13, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, April 13, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES