Kayrl Jane Parish
February 8, 1938 – November 29, 2019
Kayrl Jane Parish, age 81, passed away November 29, 2019, born February 8, 1938 in Ottawa, Kansas to Olan and Rue Louise Holmes. Kayrl was a member of the Kansas Association of Beverage Retailers and Fraternal Order of Eagles. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, great-great grandmother, and friend that will be dearly missed. Kayrl was preceded in death by her parents, her sister Sherry Hilton, her brother Mike Holmes, and her daughter Peggy Siroky. She is survived by her husband of 38 years, Bill Parish; daughters, Vicky (Mike) Violett, and Cindy Jones; 7 grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; and 4 great-great grandchildren. In lieu of flowers, memorials can be made to Serenity Hospice, 9415 East Harry, Suite 306, Wichita, KS 67207. Visitation will be 5-7pm, Thursday, December 5, 2019, with Funeral Service 1:00pm, Friday, December 6, 2019, both at Resthaven Mortuary, 11800 W. Highway 54, Wichita, KS 67209.
- Bill Parish, Husband
- Vicky (Mike) Violett, Daughter
- Cindy Jones, Daughter
- Olan Holmes, Father (deceased)
- Rue Louise Holmes, Mother (deceased)
- Sherry Hilton, Sister (deceased)
- Mike Holmes, Brother (deceased)
- Peggy Siroky, Daughter (deceased)
- Kayrl also leaves behind 7 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren, and 4 great-great grandchildren to cherish he memory.
- Joseph Harris, Casket Bearer
- Mike Violett, Casket Bearer
- John Vancuren, Casket Bearer
- Doug Parish, Casket Bearer
- Larry Parish, Casket Bearer
- Barry Siroky, Honorary Casket Bearer
9415 East Harry Suite 306 , Wichita, Kansas 67207
- Visitation Thursday, December 5, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, December 6, 2019
Kayrl Jane Parish
December 4, 2019
Kay was a wonderful friend and co-worker for the Ks Retail Dealers Association. We shared lots of hard work and good times together. She and Bill were a great part of Tom and my lives and they will be remembered forever.
Marge and Tom Roberson
December 2, 2019
This is my favorite picture of my Mom, even though her eyes are closed. It's a natural pose.
All of the strength and stubbornness I possess, I got it all from you. Love you Mom