May 27, 1936 – April 5, 2018
Kathryn Jackson Midgette, 81, of Winston Salem, passed away Thursday, April 5, 2018 at her home. She was born in Guilford County, NC to the late Paul & Lena Jackson. Kathryn worked as a Deli Manager and retired from Harris Teeter. She enjoyed singing and loved spending time at the beach. In addition to her parents, she was also preceded in death by two husbands; Donald “Buddy” Caudle and Hermond Midgette, one brother; Robah Jackson, sister-in-law Doris Jackson. Kathryn is survived by her brother; Paul Jackson Jr(Bonnie), daughters; Ruth Y Caudle, Diane Oakley (Jimmy), Brenda Chapman & Lena Escobar(Rodolfo), grandchildren; Ameia Caudle, Jeremy Chapman(Hannah), Kaitlan Yale, Justin Yale, Danielle Chapman and nine great-grandchildren. Funeral Services will be held at 2PM, Sunday April 8 at Frank Vogler & Sons Funeral Home, Reynolda Road Chapel. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. Interment will follow the service at Crestview Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Hospice & Palliative Care of Winston Salem or the Alzheimer’s Association. Frank Vogler & Sons Funeral Home on Reynolda Road is assisting the family.
- Paul Jackson (Lena), Father
- Donald (Buddy) Caudle, Husband
- Hermond Midgette, Husband
- Robah Jackson, Brother
- Doris Jackson, Sister-in-law
- Paul Jackson (Bonnie), Brother
- Ruth Y Caudle, Daughter
- Daine Oakley (Jimmy), Daughter
- Brenda Chapman, Daughter
- Lena Escobar (Rodolfo), Daughter
- Kathyrn also leaves several grandchildren; Ameia Caudle, Jeremy Chapman(Hannah), Kaitlan Yale, Justin Yale, Danielle Chapman and nine great-grandchildren to cherish her sweet memories.
- Hospice & Palliative Care of Winston Salem
- Alzheimer's Association
- Funeral Services Sunday, April 8, 2018
- Visitation Sunday, April 8, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
April 7, 2018
so sorry to see this, didn't get to visit with U much when U were my sister-in-law married to Hermond but
know there was much love there, prayers for the family during this loss
April 7, 2018
Growing up as a kid in hatteras I always looked forward to the week that y'all came down .I looked up to Kathryn as my second mom I will truly miss her and her amazing laughter . Rest in peace we love you Leon .