Get Started Today
Complete the form and a dignity memorial advisor will contact you to answer your questions. plus, get a copy of the insider's guide to funeral & cremation planning, free!
Take advantage of CARP's partnership with the Dignity Memorial® network
As a member of CARP, you and your extended family are eligible for a range of benefits that can help alleviate the financial and emotional burden of planning end-of-life services.
- 10% savings on all funeral or cremation products and services you select at Dignity Memorial affiliated funeral homes1.
- 10% savings on cemetery interment rights, products and services through Dignity Memorial affiliated cemeteries2.
Who is eligible for the discount?
Eligible extended family includes:
- Spouse or domestic partner
- Children (natural, adopted or stepchildren)
- Parents, grandparents and great-grandparents of both the member and their spouse or domestic partner
Your Dignity Memorial Funeral Benefit Features
Your plans move when you do
When you have a plan with a Dignity Memorial provider and move more than 75 miles away, your prearranged funeral services are fully transferable3 and will be honored by any of the more than 1,900 Dignity Memorial providers in North America.
Bereavement assistance4 and aftercare for your loved ones
Grief doesn’t end just because a funeral does. We offer grief counseling for 13 months after services are provided and access to an extensive grief library for as long as you or your loved ones need it.
Honour your faith and customs
Our extensive network of funeral homes is staffed with caring associates trained to meet the needs of people from all walks of life, so you can ensure your customs will be honoured.