22 September, 1941 – 26 October, 2022
Aaron Junior Henderson, 81, passed away Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born September 22, 1941, to R.C. and Ruby Henderson. He was a member of Tupelo Church of God, a worked as a security guard for North Mississippi Medical Center for 30+ years. He was a U.S. Air Force Vietnam veteran. He enjoyed being active in his church, reading, socializing, NASCAR, and spending time with friends and especially being with his granddaughter. A Celebration of Life will be at A Celebration of Life will be at 4:00 P.M. Saturday, October 29, 2022 at the Tupelo Church of God. He is survived by one son, Sam (Shelby) Henderson; one sister, Brenda (Leroy) Livingston; one granddaughter, Braylee Henderson; and close friends, Tessa Bell, Brad Sartin, Ms. Norene, Dicky Storey, Tony Palmer and his fellow security guards at NMMC. He was preceded in death by his wife Elizabeth Henderson in 2013; and his parents. Condolences may be left at www.mcmillanfuneralhome.com.See more See Less
Show your support
- Sam Henderson (Shelby) Son
- Brenda Livingston (Leroy) Sister
- Braylee Henderson Granddaughter
- Elizabeth Henderson Wife (deceased)
- R.C. Henderson Father (deceased)
- Ruby Cadle Henderson Mother (deceased)
- Mr. Henderson also leaves behind hisclose friends, Tessa Bell, Brad Sartin, Ms. Norene, Dicky Storey, Tony Palmer and his fellow security guards at NMMC.
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.RECEIVE UPDATES
In Memory Of
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support.