Ronald Lee Stewart
12 February, 1956 – 14 February, 2021
Ronald “Ronnie” Lee Stewart, age 65 of Erwin died on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Harnett Central Hospital in Lillington.
Ronnie was born on February 12, 1956 in Harnett County the son of the late John Dunkin Stewart & Cynthia Willis Stewart and is preceded in death by his wife, Becky Stephens Stewart.
Ronnie was one of the owners of Stewart Painters and was a painter most of his life. He was a good Dad and Granddad who loved his family very much. He enjoyed going to the beach, watching Nascar & Duke Basketball. He also loved boxing and Elvis Presley was his favorite singer.
A Funeral Service will be held Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm at Cromartie-Miller Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Jerome Edwards officiating. Burial will follow in Erwin Memorial Park.
He leaves behind his Daughters: Rhonda Stewart & Dianna Tyndall both of Erwin, NC and Sherry Williams & (husband) Bryant of Sanford, NC.
Brother: Dunkin Stewart & (wife) Debbie of Erwin, NC.
Grandchildren: Bryant Williams, Jr., Brandon Williams, Michaela Cotten, Cortney Grantham, Alan Klingensmith, Austin Barefoot & Kayden Stewart
Great Grandchildren: Aubree Williams, Jenna Williams & Brandon Williams, Jr.
The Family will receive friends Tuesday Evening, February 16, 2021 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Cromartie-Miller Funeral Home in Dunn and at other times at the home in Erwin.
A Service of Cromartie Miller Funeral Home of Dunn NC
- John Dunkin Stewart, Father (deceased)
- Cynthia Willis Stewart, Mother (deceased)
- Becky Stephens Stewart, Wife (deceased)
- Rhonda Stewart, Daughter
- Dianna Tyndall, Daughter
- Sherry Williams & (husband) Bryant, Daughter
- Dunkin Stewart & (wife) Debbie, Brother
- Bryant Williams, Jr., Brandon Williams, Michaela Cotten, Cortney Grantham, Alan Klingensmith, Austin Barefoot & Kayden Stewart, Grandchildren
- Aubree Williams, Jenna Williams & Brandon Williams, Jr., Great Grandchildren
- Bryant Williams, Jr., Pallbearer
- Brandon Williams, Pallbearer
- Alan Klingensmith, Pallbearer
- Tristan Grantham, Pallbearer
- Austin Barefoot, Pallbearer
- John Cotten, Pallbearer
Tuesday, 16 February , 2021
Wednesday, 17 February , 2021
Ronald Lee Stewart
Sonny Tharp ( Tommy's Brother)
15 February 2021
He was really a friend, and a friend to our family and everyone loved him. he always let Tommy go back to work no matter how many times he quit he was always friendly and made us smile or laugh a lot when talking to him. You will be missed Love ya Sandy and Sonny