Alicia O. Ramirez
9 February, 1940 – 10 October, 2021
Alicia O. Orona Ramirez 2/9/1940- 10/10/2021 Our beloved mother, wife, sister, grandmother, great-grandmother, aunt and friend, Alicia “Licha” Orona Ramirez, 81, entered eternal life on Sunday, October 10, 2021 passing peacefully.
She was born on February 9, 1940 in El Paso, TX to Inez Brigida & Ramon Orona. She graduated from Ysleta High School. She for Farah & Sun Apparel for many years and was a member of the Catholic Church.
Those left to mourn her passing include her loving husband of 53 years, Jose Ramirez; her two daughters, Yvette M. Ramirez (Isabel) and Valerie M. Ramirez (Andres); and her sister, Rebecca G. Espinoza (Miguel) all of El Paso, TX. Other survivors include two grandchildren, Cassandra C. Garcia and Christian J. Garcia; two great-grandchildren, Samantha R. Garcia and Ryan A. Soto, as well as numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; her sisters, Cecilia I. Cordova in August 2014 and Yolanda G. Puga in September 2019. Rest in peace, you are forever loved and will be missed by all.
Visitation will be from 4:00 to 8:00 pm on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Hillcrest Funeral Home with a Vigil Service at 6:00 pm. Funeral Mass will be at 8:30 am on Monday, October 25, 2021 at Cristo Rey Catholic Church. Interment will follow at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery. Services under the direction of HILLCREST FUNERAL HOME 1060 N. Carolina (915)598-3332
Show your support
- Jose Ramirez Husband
- Yvette M. Ramirez (Isabel) Daughter
- Valerie M. Ramirez (Andres) Daughter
- Rebecca G. Espinoza (Miguel) Sister
- Ramon Orona Father (deceased)
- Inez Brigida Mother (deceased)
- Cecilia I. Cordova Sister (deceased)
- Yolanda G. Puga Sister (deceased)
- Mrs. Ramirez also leaves behind two grandchildren, Cassandra C. Garcia and Christian J. Garcia; two great-grandchildren, Samantha R. Garcia and Ryan A. Soto, as well as numerous nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
In Memory Of
Alicia O. Ramirez
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.