21 March, 1932 – 5 January, 2020
Benito Dominguez was born on 21 March, 1932 in El Paso, Texas and passed away on 5 January, 2020 in North Richland Hills, Tarrant, Texas.
- Maria Tapia +, Mother (deceased)
- Concepcion Dominguez +, Father (deceased)
- Thomasa Dominguez +, Spouse (deceased)
- Dorothy Ann Gomez, Daughter
- Guadalupe Dominguez, Daughter
- Raphael Gomez, Son
- Benjamin Dominguez +, Son (deceased)
- Benito Dominguez Jr., Son
- Stephen Paul Dominguez, Son
- Ernesto Dominguez, Brother
- Doloras Dominguez +, Sister (deceased)
- Martha Dominguez, Sister
- Rita Dominguez +, Sister (deceased)
- Lucy Domniguez, Sister
- Esparanza Dominguez, Sister
- Emmett Riddle, Grandson
- Eileen Michelle Riddle, Grandchild
- Bethany Melissa Dominguez, Grandchild
- Hannah Pauline Dominguez, Grandchild
- Gale Breann Gomez, Grandchild
- Baby riddle on the way, Great Grandchild
- Baby Henderson on the way, Great Grandchild
- Jerimiah Gonzalez, Grandson
- James Henderson, Grandson
- Visitation Sunday, 12 January , 2020
- Eulogy Sunday, 12 January , 2020
- Burial Monday, 13 January , 2020
11 January 2020
I'll always remember our long conversation Benito. The way your eyes lit up as you showed me your beloved wife's portrait, and spoke of her dearly. Rest In Peace Benito, soar with the Angel's sir
11 January 2020
I remember you making Tommy laugh in your beautiful home. You hanging around Benny as he worked in his yard. What you would talk about I don't know, but Benny loved every minute with you. And you both would drive off in the truck and come back laughing. Will miss you, Ben. I surely enjoyed your comments and our conversations were intense and beautiful. Thanks for the laughter and that stare while you rocked back and forth on your feet with your chin lifted and your eyebrows up as you looked down. I'd wait and for sure a comment was coming...you are awesome. Missing you already, Ben. Say hi to everyone for me. You leave a beautiful family that will continue with your charm and humor.
10 January 2020
We, at Heart to Heart Hospice, offer our deepest condolences for your loss.
We consider it an honor to have cared for Mr. Dominquez and supported your family during his last days.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.