Asencion "Nena" Ontiberos Vermillion
16 May, 1926 – 20 June, 2018
Asencion "Nena" Ontiberos-Vermillion, from Sacramento, CA, passed away on Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at the age of 92, in Kerman, CA. She was a cook for the Salvation Army Retirement Home in Sacramento, and retired after 12 years of service.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Jose and Carmen Ontiberos; husband, John B. Vermillion; sisters, Paz Velez, Josie Garcia, and Margarita Ontiberos; and brothers, Ben Ontiberos, Manuel Velez, Dolores Ontiberos, and Willie Ontiberos.
She is survived by her sister, Eva Ontiberos-Manzo; sister, Mary Ontiberos-Sisneroz; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be held at Lisle Funeral Home on Sunday, July 1, 2018, from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
A Funeral Service will be held at Lisle Funeral Home on Monday, July 2, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. A Burial to follow at Fresno Memorial Gardens.
- Jose Ontiberos, Father (deceased)
- Carmen Ontiberos, Mother (deceased)
- John B Vermillion, Husband (deceased)
- Paz Velez, Sister (deceased)
- Josie Garcia, Sister (deceased)
- Margarita Ontiberos, Sister (deceased)
- Ben Ontiberos, Brother (deceased)
- Manuel Velez, Brother (deceased)
- Dolores Ontiberos, Sister (deceased)
- Willie Ontiberos, Brother (deceased)
- Eva Ontiberos - Manzo, Sister
- Mary Sisneroz, Sister
- She is also survived numerous nieces and nephews.
- Joe Garcia
- Michael Inong
- Luciano Jimenez
- Louie Madrigal
- Louis Madrigal
- Dave Reyes
- Celebration of LIfe Monday, 2 July , 2018
- Final Resting Place Monday, 2 July , 2018