Mike A. Mandina
15 October, 1933 – 25 November, 2019
Mike Mandina, 86, of North Kansas City, passed away November 25, 2019.
He was born in 1933 in Kansas City, Missouri to Vito A. and Regina (Sodera) Mandina. He was the youngest of 5 children. After graduation from Manual High School, Mike enlisted in the Army and served from 1956 to 1958 during the Korean War, then in the reserves until 1962. He worked for Lee Mathews Company for many years. He lived most of his adult life in Kansas City North and was known by all in the area for his large gardens and generous heart.
He was predeceased by his parents and siblings, Elizabeth Richardson, Sam Mandina and Gus Mandina.
He is survived by his brother Frank Mandina and many nieces and nephews.
Services will be Saturday, November 30 at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, with visitation at 10:00 am and funeral mass and service at 11:00 am. Burial to follow at White Chapel Cemetery.
- Vito Anthony Mandina, Father (deceased)
- Regina (Sodera) Mandina, Mother (deceased)
- Elizabeth Richardson, Sister (deceased)
- Sam Mandina, Brother (deceased)
- Gus Mandina, Brother (deceased)
- Frank Mandina, Brother
- Steve Farris
- Joe Mandina
- Vince Mandina
- Sam Schulenberg
- Shawn Nemati
- Ricky Bridgman
- Visitation Saturday, 30 November , 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, 30 November , 2019
IN THE CARE OF