Mary E Scholfield
14 December , 1928 – 7 November , 2019
Mary Elaine Scholfield, 90, of Greeley, passed away November 7, 2019.
Mary was born in Denver, Colorado on December 14, 1928 to Fred and Mary Tingle. She married Donald L. Scholfield on June 19, 1949. Mary attended Denver East High School in Denver, Colorado and later went on to work as a nurse’s aide and ward clerk.
Mary was a member of Trinity Episcopal Church in Greeley, Colorado. She was a volunteer for AARP Hospital Volunteers, Church Women United and Clothing Bank. Mary liked to sew, cook for her family, and bake cookies and pies. Mary is survived by her children: Fred Scholfield (Kathy), Donald Gordon Scholfield, Mary Margaret Murphy (Eugene), and Holly Ann Knaub (Kelvin). She is also survived by her grandchildren; Stacy Lynn Wakeman (Marlin), Michael E. Scholfield (Julie), Kristin Kellie-Marie Kolbe (Chad), Mitchel Kent Knaub (Patricia Page), Ryan Lee Knaub (Shelby); as well as her great-grandchildren, Michael D. Wakeman, Jaedyn Rae Wakeman, Mikayla Janae Scholfield, Troy Alexander Scholfield, Patrick Gavin Eugene Kolbe, Trenton Kyler Donald Kolbe, Maximus Fenton Murphy Kolbe, Kellan Kent Luca Knaub, and Aceyn Arrow Knaub.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents, and her husband Donald Scholfield. Services will be held at 2:00 PM, Friday, November 15, 2019 at Trinity Episcopal Church, 3800 W. 20th Street, Greeley, CO 80634. Please visit www.allnuttgreeley.com to send condolences to the family.
- Donald L Scholfield, Husband (deceased)
- Fred Scholfield, Son
- Donald Gordon Scholfield, Son
- Mary Margaret Murphy, Daughter
- Holly Ann Knaub, Daughter
- Stacy Lynn Wakeman, Granddaughter
- Kristin Kellie-Marie Kolbe, Granddaughter
- Michael E Scholfield, Grandson
- Mitchel Kent Knaub, Grandson
- Ryan Lee Knaub, Grandson
- Michael D Wakeman, Great Grandchild
- Jaedyn Rae Wakeman, Great Grandchild
- Mikayla Janae Scholfield, Great Grandchild
- Troy Alexander Scholfield, Great Grandchild
- Patrick Gavin Eugene Kolbe, Great Grandchild
- Trenton Kyler Donald Kolbe, Great Grandchild
- Maximus Fenton Murphy Kolbe, Great Grandchild
- Kellan Kent Luca Knaub, Great Grandchild
- Aceyn Arrow Knaub, Great Grandchild
- Michael D. Wakeman, Honorary Pallbearer
- Troy Alexander Scholfield, Honorary Pallbearer
- Patrick Gavin Eugene Kolbe, Honorary Pallbearer
- Trenton Kyler Donald Kolbe, Honorary Pallbearer
- Maximus Fenton Murphy Kolbe, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kellan Kent Luca Knaub, Honorary Pallbearer
- Aceyn Arrow Knaub, Honorary Pallbearer
- Alzheimer's Association
- Celebration of Life Friday, 15 November , 2019
- Inurnment , Reception
Mary E Scholfield
24 November 2019
So Sorry for your loss Prayers for your Family.
15 November 2019
Gordan and family. So sorry for the loss of your mom. She was a wonderful and kind person. She will be missed. My prayers to her and all the family.
Kay and Ashley Sumerford
14 November 2019
So sorry for the loss of your mother, Holly.