Webb Noonan Kidd Funeral Home

240 Ross Ave, Hamilton, OH


Emmett Wells

17 March, 193517 January, 2020

Emmett Wells, age 84 of Hamilton, passed away on Friday, January 17, 2020 at Ft Hamilton Hospital. Born in Hamilton on March 17, 1935, the son of the late Mardie and Elvira (McIntosh) Wells. On June 25, 1955 he married Josephine (Rotelli) Wells and she preceded him in death on November 21, 2010. Emmett was a U.S. Navy Veteran of the Korean War, having served on the Franklin D. Roosevelt and the Lake Champlain. He was a retired truck driver after 39 years with Southwestern Ohio Steel, member of Fairfield Church of Christ and the Knights of Columbus. Emmett is survived by his two children, Rosemarie Wells and Emmett C. Wells; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. He was also preceded in death by his daughter, Catherine Gregory and nine siblings. Entombment will be held at Rose Hill Burial Park at the convenience of the family. Condolences may be left for the family at www.Webb-Noonan.com


No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.


Emmett Wells

have a memory or condolence to add?

Rebecca Salandino

7 April 2020

I posted a memory yesterday and realized that I got the date wrong. I first met Mr. Wells July 19, 2018. He will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Rebecca Salandino

6 April 2020

It saddens me to see that Mr. Wells has passed away. I first met him July 18, 2019, while working for Butler County Veterans Service Commission. I was having an awful day when he came in to tell us that he wasn't well, didn't have much time left and wanted to know if there was anything he needed to do to get his affairs in order. We talked for a while and I enrolled him into our transportation program so we could get him to all of his appointments. He told me many stories about his service and all about his beautiful wife, especially how he missed dancing with her. I went out to the lobby, he sang his favorite song and we danced. I had such a lovely time and I still have the pictures from that day. We hugged before he left and I spoke to him at least once a week, sometimes two or three times a day, up until he passed. He was very sweet and I will never forget him or how he brightened my day.