Jerry Lynn Johnson
13 June, 1939 – 27 November, 2019
Jerry Lynn Johnson, 80, of Hot Springs, Arkansas passed away Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
He was born June 13, 1939 in Prescott, Arkansas to the late Arthur & Bobbie (Orr) Johnson. Jerry was a 1963 graduate of the University of Arkansas, where he earned his BS as a Chemical Engineer, and was a member of First Baptist Church.
He was preceded in death by a son Barry C. Johnson and a brother Richard Johnson.
Survivors include his wife Barbara Reynalds Johnson; daughters Holly Fisk & Michelle Johnson; grandchildren Erin Fisk, Adam Fisk, Kimberly Styron, Laura Davila and Ian Anderson; great-grandchildren Colten Fisk, Bella Fisk, Miranda Fisk and Brooks Davila; brother Galen Johnson & his wife Lisa and many nephews and nieces.
Pallbearers are Mike Borel, Russell Johnson, Danny Johnson, Brian Fisher, Ian Anderson and Adam Fisk.
Visitation will be Monday 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the funeral home. Funeral service will be 10:00 am Tuesday at Gross Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. John McCallum officiating. Burial will follow at Memorial Gardens Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to First Baptist Church Mission Fund, 2350 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901 or to Arkansas Hospice, 300 Werner Drive, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913.
- Barbara Reynalds Johnson, Wife
- Holly Fisk, Daughter
- Michelle Johnson, Daughter
- Galen Johnson (Lisa), Brother
- Jerry is also survived by five grandchildren, Erin Fisk, Adam Fisk, Kimberly Styron, Laura Davila and Ian Anderson; fourgreat-grandchildren Colten Fisk, Bella Fisk, Miranda Fisk and Brooks Davila;and many nephews and nieces.
- Mike Borel, Pallbearer
- Russell Johnson, Pallbearer
- Danny Johnson, Pallbearer
- Brian Fisher, Pallbearer
- Ian Anderson, Pallbearer
- Adam Fisk, Pallbearer
- First Baptist Church Mission Fund
300 Werner , Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Visitation Monday, 2 December , 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, 3 December , 2019
Jerry Lynn Johnson
December 9, 2019
My beloved husband and best friend. He was a loving caring husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather. He will be missed by many close friends.
Ted and Mary Burhenn
December 1, 2019
We would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.