Reba Ann Williams
23 May, 1967 – 16 May, 2020
Reba Ann Williams was born on May 23, 1967 in Martin, Tennessee to parents Jerry Hill Williams and Margaret Ann Brown and entered into eternal rest on May 16, 2020 at the age of 52. Reba enjoyed listening to music, singing karaoke and dancing. She was full of life and always fun to be with. Reba loved spending time with her family and especially her grandchildren. She will be dearly missed by all that knew and loved her. She is preceded in death by parents, son Samuel Judd Van Dyke and granddaughter Laila Bodine. Reba is survived by her daughters; Stefani Hood and husband Nick Redden of Eustace, Texas, Stacy Bodine and husband Phillip of Killeen, Texas, grandchildren; Hannah, Rylie, Kacie, Nick Jr., Rivir, Alixander, Ameilia and Arianna, siblings; Glenda Ann Worthington of Joshua, Texas, Jerry Williams of Payne Springs, Texas, Frankie Williams of Payne Springs, Texas, Kenny Parks and wife Delina of Gun Barrel City, Texas and Dallas Campos of Dallas, Texas, numerous nieces, nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Jerry Hill Williams and Margaret Ann Brown, Parents (deceased)
- Samuel Judd Van Dyke, Son (deceased)
- Laila Bodine, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Stefani Hood and Nick Redden, Daughter and Husband
- Stacy Bodine and Phillip, Daughter and Husband
- Reba leaves behind her grandchildren; Hannah, Rylie, Kacie, Nick Jr., Rivir, Alixander, Ameilia and Arianna. Siblings; Glenda Ann Worthington, Jerry Williams, Frankie Williams, Kenny Parks and wife Delinda, Dallas Compos, numerous nieces, nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
Saturday, 23 May , 2020