Judith Lynn Elam
30 July , 1951 – 10 July , 2019
Judith Lynn Elam, age 67, of Trenton, Ohio passed away on Wednesday July 10, 2019 at Hospice of Butler and Warren Counties. She was born July 30, 1951 in Dayton, Ohio, the daughter of Oris and Geneva (Farmer) McGowan.
Judith is preceded in death by her parents; sister-in-law, Patricia Deaton and brother-in-law, Raymond Elam.
She is survived by her husband of 34 years, Orville; sister, Linda (Edward) Tamm; stepkids, Nancy (Steve) Groh, Michael Elam, Christine Dyehouse and Brian (Juanita) Dyehouse; grandkids, Ashley, Liana and Stephen Elam, Jami Conrad Dowell, Dustin Dyehouse, Noah Miller and Laura Dyehouse; great grandkids, Daniel, Brenda, Aaliyah, Calder, Eastinn, David and Peyton; many brother and sisters-in-law; nieces and nephews and many, many family members.
Funeral Services will be 11am Monday, July 15, 2019 at Breitenbach Anderson Funeral Home, 517 South Sutphin St., Middletown, OH with Pastor Dan Flory officiating. Burial at Woodside Cemetery. Visitation will be Sunday, July 14, 2019 from 5-7 pm at the funeral home
Please visit www.breitenbach-anderson.com to leave online condolences for the family.
- Oris McGowan, Father (deceased)
- Geneva Francis McGowan, Mother (deceased)
- Orville D. Elam, Husband
- Linda (Ed) Tamm, Sister
- Nancy (Steve) Groh, Stepkid
- Michael Elam, Stepkid
- Christine Dyehouse, Stepkid
- Brian (Juanita) Dyehouse, Stepkid
- Ashley, Liana and Stephen Elam, Grandkid
- Jami Conrad Dowell, Grandkid
- Dustin Dyehouse, Grandkid
- Noah Miller, Grandkid
- Laura Dyehoue, Grandkid
- Daniel, Brenda, Aaliyah, Calder,Eastinn, David and Peyton, Great Grandkids
- Many brother and sisters-in-law, nieces and nephews, and many, many family members.
- Visitation Sunday, 14 July , 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, 15 July , 2019