4 December, 1938 – 7 January, 2021
Clifton Hardin, 82, of Shiner, Texas passed away on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Stevens Healthcare Center in Yoakum, Texas.
Cremation Rites are under the direction of Buffington Funeral Home in Shiner, Texas. A Memorial Service will be held at a later date’
Clifton was born on December 4, 1938 in Springfield, Kentucky. He was the son of Eratus and Buelah “Dulla” (Bunch) Hardin. As a teenager, Clifton made and sold moonshine. He Married Alice Wehl on March 18, 1967. He liked to go bird hunting, drinking coffee at the Kettle with his friends. He loved his family and playing with his grandchildren. Clifton liked visiting with and socializing with people in the community.
Clifton is survived by his loving wife of 54 years, Alice, one son; Scott Wesley Hardin and his wife, Tina of Spring, Texas, one niece; Miracle Linda Hardin Owens, three grandchildren; Shelby Labardini, Skylar Hardin, Samantha Hardin, two great-grandchildren; Alexandria Labardini, Samuel Labardini, and numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; Eratus and Dulla Hardin, four brothers; W.C. Hardin, Marvin Hardin, Norris Hardin, Billy Hardin, four sisters; Katherine Hardin, Lavone Riley, Lucille Hardin Devine, Lorain Hardin Tucker, and a set of twins.
To join the family in celebrating Clifton’s life and to offer words of comfort, please go to: www.buffingtonfuneralhomeshiner.com
- Eratus Hardin, Father (deceased)
- Buelah "Dulla" (Bunch) Hardin, Mother
- Alice Wehl Hardin, Wife
- Scott Wesley Hardin, Son
- Tina Hardin, Daughter-in-law
- Miracle Linda Hardin Owens, Niece
- Shelby Labardini, Granddaughter
- Skyler Hardin, Granddaughter
- Samantha Hardin, Granddaughter
- Alexandria Labardini, Great-Granddaughter
- Samuel Labardini, Great Grandson
- W.C. Hardin, Brother (deceased)
- Marvin Hardin, Brother (deceased)
- Norris Hardin, Brother (deceased)
- Billy Hardin, Brother (deceased)
- Katherine Hardin, Sister (deceased)
- Lavone Riley, Sister (deceased)
- Lucille Hardin Devine, Sister (deceased)
- Lorain Hardin Tucker, Sister (deceased)
- set of Twins, Family (deceased)
- Clifton also leaves numerous nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.