Frienda Lane Tagliaferri
19 November , 1952 – 14 April , 2019
Mrs. Frienda Lane Tagliaferri, 66, went to be with her Lord Sunday, April 14, 2019 at her residence with her husband and two sons at her side.
Frienda was born in High Point, November 19, 1952, a daughter of the late James and Nera Wilson Smith. She loved life, traveling and celebrating holidays with her family. She was a member of Piedmont Bible Church and attended Our Lady of the Highway Catholic Church. Frienda was a loving wife and devoted mother. She was a member of the Thomasville Senior Club, Women of the Moose, High Point Chapter 961 and the Carolina Memorial Joy Club.
Surviving are her husband, William Tagliaferri; two sons, Brandon Byerly of Charlotte and Adam Byerly of Thomasville; brothers, Tommy Smith and wife Mali and Ronnie Smith; brother in law, Dominick Tagliaferri and wife Donna; two step-daughters, Jodi Fabrizio and husband Eric and Michelle Bogacz and husband Stanley; step-son, Bill Tagliaferri, Jr. and wife Karen; several step-grandchildren, step-great-grandchildren, and several step-nieces.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at St. John the Baptist Church, 210 E. Dominick St., Rome, NY, with the Rev. Paul F. Angelicchio officiating. The family will receive friends prior to the Mass. Burial will be in St. John the Baptist Cemetery. Memorials may be made in Frienda's name to the Piedmont Bible Church, 1117 W. Holly Hill Rd., Thomasville, NC 27360. Arrangements are by the Nicholas J. Bush Funeral, Inc., 7751 Merrick Rd., Rome, NY 13440.
- James C. Smith, Father (deceased)
- Nera W. Smith, Mother (deceased)
- William Tagliaferri, Husband
- Brandon Byerly, Son
- Adam Byerly, Son
- Jodi (Eric) Fabrizio, Step-daughter
- Michelle (Stanley) Bogacz, Step-daughter
- Bill (Karen) Tagliaferri, Jr., Step-son
- Tommy (Mali) Smith, Brother
- Ronnie Smith, Brother
- Dominick (Donna) Tagliaferri, Brother-in-law
- Mrs. Tagliaferri leaves behind several step-grandchildren and step-great-grandchildren.
Piedmont Bible Church
1117 W. Holly Hill Road, Thomasville, NC 27360
- Celebration of Life Saturday, 20 April , 2019
- Celebration of Life Tuesday, 23 April , 2019
- Memorial Service at a Later Date