Carlos Y. Castillo
4 November, 1937 – 15 April, 2021
Carlos Y. Castillo, age 83, passed away Thursday, April 15, 2021. Carlos was born on November 4, 1937, the son of Refugio and Maria (Ybarra) Castillo, in Galveston, Texas.
Carlos is preceded in death by his parents; daughter, Esther Valenzuela; sisters, Sofia and Elida.
Survivors include: children, Carlos Castillo, Norma Castillo, Rosemary Castillo, Ricky Castillo, and Sylvia Castillo; 21 grandchildren; 52 great grandchildren; 9 great-great grandchildren; brothers, Ramiro and Fidel.
Memorial service will be at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at DeVorss Flanagan-Hunt Mortuary, 201 S. Hydraulic, Wichita.
Donations may be made to the funeral home to help offset the cost of service arrangements for Carlos.
- Ester Valenzuela, Daughter
- Carlos Castillo, Son
- Norma Castillo, Daughter
- Rosemary Castillo, Daughter
- Ricky Castillo, Son
- Sylvia Castillo, Daughter
- 21, Grandchildren
- 52, Great Grandchildren
- 9, Great Great Grandchildren
- Ramiro, Brother
- Fidel, Brother
- Sofia, Sister
- Elida, Sister
- Adam Castillo, Honorary Pallbearer
- Chris Gonzales, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rafael Saldana, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ricky Castillo, Honorary Pallbearer
- Carlos Castillo, Honorary Bearer
- Isaiah Castillo, Honorary Pallbearer
Celebration of Life Service
Tuesday, 20 April , 2021