Nancy Elene Hatch
4 June, 1941 – 30 November, 2019
Nancy Elene Hatch, age 78, of Wilmington, California passed away on November 30, 2019, in Wilmington, CA. Nancy was born June 4, 1944 in Salem, Oregon to David Frederick Bates & Edith Mae Shreve.
Predeceased by her husband Ronald Hatch, Nancy is survived by her children; son Rick (Pam) Hatch; daughter Becky (Dave) Friese; daughter Sondy Eklund; daughter Wendy Swee; son Randy (Vickey) Hatch; son Ron Hatch; son Jeff (Kelly); son Nathan Hatch; daughter Abby Hatch; son Peter Hatch; son Robert (Laura) Hatch; daughter Marcy (John) Ratcliff; and daughter Melanie Hatch.
Nancy leaves his legacy on this earth through her 14 grandchildren, who will cherish the memories of their grandmother.
A Graveside Service for Nancy will be held Saturday, January 4, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Wilmington Cemetery, 605 East O Street, Wilmington, CA 90744. Following the graveside service will be a Memorial Service at 2:00 PM at Arbor Road Church, 5336 E. Arbor Road, Long Beach, CA 90808.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.Funerariadelangelwilmington.com for the Hatch family.
- Rick Hatch (Pam), Son
- Becky Friese (Dave), Daughter
- Sondy Eklund, Daughter
- Wendy Swee, Daughter
- Randy Hatch (Vickey), Son
- Ron Hatch, Son
- Jeff Hatch (Kelly), Son
- Nathan Hatch, Son
- Abby Hatch, Daughter
- Peter Hatch, Son
- Robert Hatch (Laura), Son
- Marcy Ratcliff (John), Daughter
- Melanie Hatch, Daughter
- Ronald Hatch, Husband (deceased)
- Nancy leaves her legacy on this earth through her 14 grandchildren, who will cherish the memories of their grandmother.
- Graveside Service Saturday, 4 January , 2020
- Memorial Service Saturday, 4 January , 2020