30 octubre , 1944 – 17 noviembre , 2021
Mary Humphries, age 77, of Alexandria, Alabama passed away on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Mary was born October 30, 1944.
Mary is survived by her daughter Marion Johnson (Laurthonia); and her son Mark Tipton; her brothers Ross Pulvere (Gay Cunningham) and John Schmidt (Joann); her grandchildren Patrick Smith (Macey), Amberly Smith (Issie), Makenna Smith, her great grandchildren Hagen Smith, Fisher Smith, Logan Wallace and Braelyn Curry and Several Nieces and Nephews and a special family friend Anna Gray Griffin.
Mary was preceded in death by her husband Wayne Humphries; her son Richard Humphries; and her parents Patrick and Frances Pulvere.
A visitation for Mary will be held Sunday, November 21, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary & Crematory, 1329 Wilmer Ave, Anniston, Alabama 36201, followed by a funeral service at 2:00 PM with Pastor Chris Wilkerson officiating. Burial will follow at Ohatchee 1st Baptist Cemetery.
Mary loved her family greatly and her bird "Pew Pew". She loved her coke to drink and to go to yard sales. She also enjoyed camping and going to Lake Guntersville and the Smokies. She was a loving and caring mother, grandmother and great- grandmother and will be greatly missed.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.graybrownservice.com for the Humphries family.
Muestre su apoyo
- Marion Johnson (Laurthonia) Daughter
- Mark Tipton Son
- Ross Pulvere (Gay Cunningham) Brother
- John Schmidt (Joann) Brother
- Patrick Smith (Macey) Grandchildren
- Amberly Smith (Issie) Grandchildren
- Makenna Smith Grandchildren
- Hagen Smith Great Grandchildren
- Fisher Smith Great Grandchildren
- Logan Wallace Great Grandchildren
- Braelyn Curry Great Grandchildren
- Patrick and Frances Pulvere Parents (deceased)
- Wayne Humphries Husband (deceased)
- Richard Humphries Son (deceased)
En Memoria De
Ayude a contar la historia de la vida única de su ser querido. Deja un recuerdo o comparte una foto debajo para mostrar tu apoyo.