1 mayo , 1931 – 8 enero , 2019
Irene Foster, 87, of Memphis, TN, passed away on January 8, 2019. She owned and operated Poplar Employment Agency for more than 30 years. After her retirement Irene went to floral design school and became a floral designer. She was also a very active member of Eastside Baptist Church. Irene was preceded in death by her husband of 59 years, Ralph Foster, her parents, James R. and Icey LaFevers, and her granddaughter, Brittney Young. She is survived by her children; Donald Foster (Melba), Harold Foster, Debbie Young (Charles), her grandchildren; Laura Crook, Tyler Spurlin, Bryan Foster, Nicholas Young, her great grandchildren; Kyle Crook, Madalyn Crook, Colson Foster, Chandler Foster, Sadie Carman, Parker Young, Carson Young, and two great great grandchildren; Harper and Graham Spurlin.
The family will receive friends from 12pm until service time at 2pm, on Friday, January 11, 2019, at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, 3700 N Germantown Pky, Bartlett, TN 38133. The family request any memorials be sent to St. Jude Children’s research Hospital.
- Donald Foster (Melba), Son
- Harold Foster, Son
- Debbie Young (Charles), Daughter
- Laura Crook, Grandchild
- Tyler Spurlin, Grandchild
- Bryan Foster, Grandchild
- Nicholas Young, Grandchild
- Kyle Crook, Great Grandchild
- Madalyn Crook, Great Grandchild
- Colson Foster, Great Grandchild
- Chandler Foster, Great Grandchild
- Sadie Carman, Great Grandchild
- Parker Young, Great Grandchild
- Carson Young, Great Grandchild
- Harper Spurlin, Great Great Grandchild
- Graham Spurlin, Great Great Grandchild
- Irene was preceded in death by her husband of 59 years, Ralph Foster, her parents, James R. and Icey LaFevers, and her granddaughter, Brittney Young.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Family Will Receive Friends viernes, 11 enero , 2019
- Funeral Service viernes, 11 enero , 2019
EN EL CUIDADO DE