Clarence Melton Chaney
29 diciembre , 1925 – 10 junio , 2019
Clarence Melton Chaney, 93, of Harper, passed away on June 10, 2019 in San Antonio. Clarence was born on December 29, 1925 in Merkel, Texas. He is preceded in death by his 1st wife; Mabra Lee Chaney (1988), parents; James McKinney Chaney and Donna Clara Chaney, and a 2nd wife; Mary Lee (2014), and seven brothers.
Clarence worked as machinist for Goodyear Chemical until he retired on 1986.
Clarence is survived by his sons; David Samuel Chaney and wife Diana of Harper, Edward Dale Chaney and wife Sharon of Harper, stepson; Jimmy Lee of Arlington, stepdaughter; Marlynn Rumm and husband Allen of Beaumont, grandchildren; Christa Michelle Chaney, Angela Marlene Chaney, Michael Shane Chaney, Jason Lee Reed, Stefani Maria Chaney, Tucker Rumm, 14 great grandchildren and 6 great great grandchildren.
A celebration of life will be held Friday June 14, 2019 at 10 a.m. at Forest Lawn Funeral Home Chapel with burial to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
- Mabra Lee Chaney, 1st Wife (deceased)
- Mary Lee, 2nd Wife (deceased)
- James McKinney Chaney, Father (deceased)
- Donna Clara Chaney, Mother (deceased)
- David Samuel Chaney, Son
- Diana Chaney, Daughter-in-law
- Edward Dale Chaney, Son
- Sharon Chaney, Daughter-in-law
- Jimmy Lee, Son
- Marlynn Rumm, Daughter
- Allen Rumm, Son-in-law
- Christa Michelle Chaney, Grandchild
- Angela Marlene Chaney, Grandchild
- Michael Shane Chaney, Grandchild
- Jason Lee Reed, Grandchild
- Stefani Maria Chaney, Grandchild
- Tucker Rumm, Grandchild
Clarence was also preceded in death by seven brothers
Clarence is also survived by 14 great grandchildren and 6 great great grandchildren
- Tucker Rumm
- Eric Wilson
- Shane Chaney
- Ronald J. Marino
- Celebration of Clarence's Life viernes, 14 junio , 2019