Nelle (Thomas) Miers
22 mayo , 1925 – 5 julio , 2019
Nelle Thomas Miers, 94 of Beaumont, passed away on Friday, July 5, 2019 in Beaumont. She was born on May 22, 1925 in Baldwyn, Mississippi to Frank and Hugella Copeland.
Nelle liked gardening, sewing and quilting and was a member of Trinity United Methodist Church in Beaumont and the Golden Triangle Quilters Guild.
Nelle was preceded in death by her first husband, Charles H Thomas and Vernon Miers; son, Charles Gregory Thomas; three brothers and two sisters.
Survivors include: daughters, Becky Pellerin, Renee Thomas; daughter-in-laws, Cindy Thomas, Gayle Johnson; sister, Susie Edwards; grandchildren, Tommy Giles, Lori Mack, Josh & Lindsay Thomas; 4 great grandchildren; numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of Life will be held at 1:00 PM, Saturday, July 20, 2019 at Trinity United Methodist Church, 3430 Harrison Ave, Beaumont, Texas.
In lieu of flowers the family ask for donations to The American Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Association or Trinity United Methodist Church.
- Frank and Hugella Copeland, Parents (deceased)
- Charles H. Thomas, Husband (deceased)
- Vernon Miers, Husband
- Charles Gregory Thomas, Son (deceased)
- Becky Pellerin, Daughter
- Renee Thomas, Daughter
- Cindy Thomas, Daughter-in-law
- Gayle Johnson, Daughter-in-law
- Susie Edwards, Sister
- Tommy Giles, Grandson
- Lori Mack, Granddaughter
- Josh Thomas, Grandson
- Lindsay Thomas, Granddaughter
- Nelle also leaves four great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews along with many other relatives and friends to cherish her memory.
- A Celebration of Nelle's Life sábado, 20 julio , 2019