Betty Ruth Chisum
11 febrero , 1933 – 27 junio , 2019
Betty Ruth Chisum, age 86, of Denison, Texas passed away on Thursday June 27, 2019. Betty was born February 11, 1933 in Allen, Texas to Georgia and William Hartline.
Betty is survived by; daughter Linda Lou Glover; sons Danny Leon Dailey; Lanny Dailey; grandchildren Chad Dailey & wife Amie, Crissy Havens, and Jason Neal, great grandchildren Sarah Havens, Kasy Havens, Alexis Neal Perry, Danielle Neal, Breanna Neal, Larry Stephens, Jacob Dailey, Gavin Dailey, Hannah Fisher and great-great-grandchild Aiden Havens.
Betty was preceded in death by her parents; sister Joyce Potts; Tressie Dories; Oristene Potts; Mary Lou Shields; brothers William Hartline; Bo Hartline; Calvin Hartline and Rodger Hartline; grandchild Selena Cesseun.
A visitation for Betty will be held Monday, July 1, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM at Bratcher Funeral Home. A funeral service will occur Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 10:00 AM at Bratcher Funeral Home Chapel, 401 W. Woodard St., Denison, TX 75020. A burial will occur Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at Cedarlawn Memorial Park, 5805 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, TX 75090.
Serving as pallbearers are Chad Dailey, Jason Neal, Jacob Dailey, Kasy Havens, Gavin Dailey and Kenny Smith.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bratcherfuneralhome.com for the Chisum family.
- William Dewey Hartline, Father (deceased)
- Georgia Estelle Orldes, Mother (deceased)
- Linda Lou Glover, Daughter
- Danny Leon Dailey, Son
- Lanny Dailey, Son
- Joyce Potts, Sister (deceased)
- Tressie Dories, Sister (deceased)
- Oristene Potts, Sister (deceased)
- William Hartline, Brother (deceased)
- Bo Hartline, Brother (deceased)
- Mary Lou Shields, Sister (deceased)
- Calvin Hartline, Brother (deceased)
- Rodger Hartline, Brother (deceased)
- Chad Dailey & wife Amie, Grandchild
- Crissy Havens, Grandchild
- Jason Neal, Grandchild
- Selena Cesseun, Grandchild (deceased)
- Sarah Havens, Great Grandchild
- Kasy Havens, Great Grandchild
- Alexis Neal Perry, Great Grandchild
- Danielle Neal, Great Grandchild
- Breanna Neal, Great Grandchild
- Larry Stephens, Great Grandchild
- Jacob Dailey, Great Grandchild
- Gavin Dailey, Great Grandchild
- Hannah Fisher, Grandchild
- Aiden Havens, Great-Great-Grandchild
- Chad Dailey
- Jason Neal
- Jacob Dailey
- Kasy Havens
- Gavin Dailey
- Kenny Smith
- Visitation lunes, 1 julio , 2019
- Funeral Service martes, 2 julio , 2019
- Burial martes, 2 julio , 2019