Vicky Sue Stoneburner
14 septiembre , 1949 – 2 diciembre , 2019
Vicky Sue Stoneburner, age 70, of East Peoria, passed away Monday, Dec. 2, 2019 at 5:20 p.m. at her residence. She was born Sep. 14, 1949 in Peoria to Elbert and Alice (Nance) Cox. She married Richard C. “Stoney” Stoneburner on Nov. 23, 1974 in East Peoria. He passed away April 27, 2010 in East Peoria. She was also preceded in death by her parents, five brothers: Fred Curtis, Ed Curtis, Kenny Curtis, George Curtis, Gary Cox, and two sisters: Sandy Estes and Cindy Jackson. Survivors include one son, Richard D. (Hollie) Stoneburner of Peoria, one daughter, Julie (Corey Clemons) Stoneburner of East Peoria, six grandkids that called her “Grandma”; Amelia, Brooke, Carlie, Jaedon, Corissa, and Elygah, also two “Grandkids” that called her “Meme”, Jackson, and Jojo. She loved them all. She is also survived by her special friend, John Rahn of Washington, one sister, Kate (Glenn) Woodrum of Oakley, two brothers: John (Jeanne) Cox of East Peoria and Jim Cox of Tennessee. Vicky retired from K-Mart in Washington in 2010. Once you met Vicky you would never forget her. She was known for her coal black hair that hasn’t changed in 50 years and make-up that was done 100% of the time. That included before bed because you never knew what would happen. She enjoyed spending time at her cabin at Walnut Grove in Putnum County. Visitation will be Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Remmert Funeral Home in East Peoria. Funeral services will be Friday Dec. 6, 2019 at 10 a.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be in Fondulac Cemetery in East Peoria. You may view Vicky’s obituary online at www.remmertfuneralhome.com
- Elbert Cox, Father
- Alice (Nance) Cox, Mother
- Richard C. "Stoney" Stoneburner, Husband
- Richard D. (Hollie) Stoneburner, Son
- Julie (Corey Clemons) Stoneburner, Daughter
- Amelia, Brooke, Carlie, Jaedon, Corissa, and Elygah, that called her Grandma
- Jackson, and Jojo, that called her Meme
- John Rahn, Special Friend
- Kate (Glenn) Woodrum, Sister
- John (Jeanne) Cox, Brother
- Jim Cox, Brother
- She was also preceded in death by her parents, five brothers: Fred Curtis, Ed Curtis, Kenny Curtis, George Curtis, Gary Cox, and two sisters: Sandy Estes and Cindy Jackson.
- Visitation jueves, 5 diciembre , 2019
- Funeral Service viernes, 6 diciembre , 2019
Vicky Sue Stoneburner
diciembre 8, 2019
We all will never forget black haired Vicky. I worked with her for many years at Kmart. She was such a joy and so wonderful to be around. Prayers and thoughts during this time.
diciembre 4, 2019
Vicky had such an infectious smile and laugh. I always looked forward to seeing her when we worked at Kmart. She was someone you could always count on to brighten your day. She was such kind warm loving person and let's face it...So SASSY❤ Heaven is getting one beautiful angel.