Susan Jayne Edminson
14 febrero , 1948 – 26 diciembre , 2019
Susan Jayne Edminson, 71, of Evansville, IN, passed away on December 26, 2019, at her home. She was born February 14, 1948, in Evansville to the late James and Dorothea Neal.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Donald L. Edminson in 2001, and her sister, Judy Drafahl; and son-in-law, Kenny Jackson.
Susan is survived by her stepdaughter, Tammy Jackson; and stepson, Lee Edminson (Joan); step grandchildren, Matthew Kline, Eleni Jackson, and Lisa Crawford (Chris); step great grandchild, Katelyn Crawford; two nieces; three nephews; and caregiver and friend, Teresa Hill.
Funeral services will be held at noon on Tuesday, December 31, 2019, at Alexander North Chapel, officiated by Pastor Alan Scott, with burial in Sunset Memorial Park. Friends may visit Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. until service time at the funeral home.
- Tammy Jackson, Step-Daughter
- Lee Edminson (Joan), Step-Son
- Matthew Kline, Step-Grandchild
- Eleni Jackson, Step-Grandchild
- Lisa Crawford (Chris), Step-Grandchild
- Katelyn Crawford, Step-Great Graet Granchild
- Teresa Hill, Caregiver and Friend
- Mrs. Edminson also has two nieces and three nephews to cherish her memory.
- Visitation martes, 31 diciembre , 2019
- Funeral Service martes, 31 diciembre , 2019
EN EL CUIDADO DE