Carolyn Joyce Turner
9 abril , 1928 – 5 septiembre , 2019
Carolyn, 91, of Gladstone, Missouri passed away on Thursday September 5, 2019 surrounded by family.
She was born April 9, 1928 in De Soto, Kansas to Lloyd and Georgia Chambers. On January 24, 1948, she married Donald Turner, he preceded her in death. Carolyn worked for Adlers and later for Jones Dept. Store. She was active in her kid’s lives serving at the PTA President and Cub Scout Den Mother, enjoyed Square Dancing with the Four Squares. A member of Fairview Christian Church, active in many social groups.
Carolyn was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; and her sister Marilyn.
Survivors include her 3 sons, Donald, Jr., Jeff (Jennifer), and Kenny (Robin) Turner; 6 grandchildren; 13 great grandchildren.
- Donald Turner, Husband (deceased)
- Georgia Chambers, Mother (deceased)
- Lloyd Chambers, Father (deceased)
- Marilyn Chambers, Sister (deceased)
- Jeff Turner, Son
- Donald Turner Jr., Son
- Kenny Turner, Son
- Jennifer Turner, Daughter-in-law
- Robin Turner, Daughter-in-law
- 6 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren
- Michael Turner
- Bill Turner
- Barry Turner
- Danny Williams
- Brett Turner
- Kevin Turner
- Fairview Christian Church
- Funeral Service jueves, 12 septiembre , 2019
- Committal Service jueves, 12 septiembre , 2019
EN EL CUIDADO DE