Roger Dean Taylor
1 julio , 1957 – 18 febrero , 2020
Roger D. Taylor, 62, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at his residence.
Roger was born in High Point, July 1, 1957, a son of the late Jack and Virginia Montgomery Taylor. He owned and operated Friendly Appliance for many years. Roger enjoyed playing the guitar, singing and staying abreast of current events. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. Roger was preceded in death by his brother, Larry Taylor.
Surviving are his wife of 32 years, Karen Jordan Taylor; six children, Kelly Taylor, Andrena Taylor, Andrea McDowell and her husband Jimmy, Preston Taylor and his wife Eva, Tommy Wilson and wife Janine and Eric Wilson; ten grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; brothers, Robert Taylor, his twin, John Taylor and his wife Debbie, Tim Taylor and wife Lorrie; sisters, Paula Cecil and Sharon George and husband Ronnie; a beloved aunt, Shirley DeLong; former spouse, Lorraine Chapman and numerous nieces and nephews.
A gathering of family and friends will be held Saturday, February 22 from 2 until 4 p.m. at the Davis Funeral Home. The family would like to thank the E.M.T.'s from Horneytown and Davidson E.M.S. for their efforts at a difficult time.
- Jack & Virginia Montgomery Taylor, Parents (deceased)
- Karen Jordan Taylor, Wife
- Kelly Taylor, Child
- Andrena Taylor, Child
- Andrea McDowell & husband Jimmy, Child
- Preston Taylor & wife Eva, Child
- Tommy Wilson & wife Janine, Child
- Eric Wilson, Child
- Paula Cecil, Sister
- Sharon George & husband Ronnie, Sister
- Larry Taylor, Brother (deceased)
- Robert Taylor, Brother
- John Taylor & wife Debbie, Brother
- Tim Taylor & wife Lorrie, Brother
- Shirley DeLong, Beloved aunt
- Lorraine Chapman, Former spouse
- Mr. Taylor was also survived by ten grandchildren and three great-grandchildren; numerous nieces & nephews.
Aprenda más sobre Taylor el nombre
Gathering of Family & Friends
sábado, 22 febrero , 2020