Roland Paul Marcoux
8 diciembre , 1937 – 28 agosto , 2019
Roland Marcoux 81 years old of 17 Windlass Lane in Centerville, MA passed away on Wednesday August 28th at his home. He was born in South Berwick, ME on December 8, 1937, the son of Archie and Irene (Marchand) Marcoux. He was a chef by trade working at the Mayflower Restaurant in Hyannis, MA, teaching at Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI and then ran his own restaurant – Harbor House Restaurant in Hyannis before retiring. He served his country proudly with the Marines as well as the U.S Coast Guard. He was dedicated to his family that included one son, John T. Marcoux and his wife Cheryl of Sudbury, MA and 2 daughters, Sandra Eldridge of Centerville and Lori Geiler of Marston Mills and her husband Patrick Geiler as well as 7 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. He is predeceased by his 3 brothers Archie, Richard and Albert Marcoux and his sisters Ailine Marcoux, Albertine Garvin, Gertrude DeRoy, Evelyn Williams, Helen Leach, Jeannette Fontain and Lorraine Hutchings. He was also predeceased by his oldest daughter Cathy Fraser in 2002. Visitation will be held on Friday August 30th from 5-8 pm at Doane Beal and Ames, 160 West Main St, Hyannis, MA 02601. Memorial mass will be held at Our Lady of Victory, 230 South Main St, Centerville, MA 02632, on Saturday August 31st at 11:30 am. Memorial donations may be made to the Cathy Fraser Scholarship Fund, c/o Sylvia Marcoux, 17 Windlass Lane, Centerville, MA 02632.
- Sylvia Marcoux, Wife
- John T. Marcoux and his wife Cheryl of Sudbury, MA, Son
- Sandra Eldridge of Centerville, Daughter
- Lori Geiler of Marston Mills and her husband Patrick Geiler, Daughter
- Cathy Fraser, Daughter (deceased)
- Archie Marcoux, Brother (deceased)
- Richard Marcoux, Brother (deceased)
- Albert Marcoux, Brother
- Ailine Marcoux, Sister (deceased)
- Albertine Garvin, Sister (deceased)
- Gertrude DeRoy, Sister (deceased)
- Evelyn Williams, Sister (deceased)
- Helen Leach, Sister (deceased)
- Jeannette Fontain, Sister (deceased)
- Lorraine Hutchings, Sister (deceased)
- Roland was also survived by 7 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. .
- Visitation viernes, 30 agosto , 2019
- Memorial Mass sábado, 31 agosto , 2019
Roland Paul Marcoux
18 septiembre , 2019
So sad to hear of Mr. Marcoux passing. What a great family. He made me a wonderful cake for my baby shower for the birth of our daughter, Amanda. I miss the friendship I had with his deceased daughter, Cathy. You our in our thoughts and prays.
30 agosto , 2019
I am greatly going to miss your comraderie, humor and tutelage at the O. L.V. luncheons.