23 abril , 1938 – 27 noviembre , 2019
Elizabeth Wilson, age 81, of Woodstock, Georgia passed away on Wednesday November 27, 2019 surrounded by her family. Elizabeth was born April 23, 1938 in Dalton, Georgia.
Elizabeth is survived by daughters - Anita McDaniel and Diane Lance; grandchildren Sandy, Kayla, Chyla, Cody, Eddie, Jr. Samantha and Derek; great grandchildren Tyler, Brayden, Kristina, Easton, and Maverick. Elizabeth was preceded in death by; son Allen Hiott, daughter Angela Nehrenz, grandson, Joshua Hiott and granddaughter Kristina Nehrenz.
Elizabeth was a member of Open Doors Church in Acworth and was considered the #1 Braves fan by all who had the pleasure of knowing her. Elizabeth had a never ending love for her children and grandchildren, which made their time gathering together special for all. She loved her son-in-law, Brian’s cooking and enjoyed watching Alaska Last Frontiers and Gold Rush as both of these shows brought her great memories of her trip to Alaska with her son Allen.
A visitation for Elizabeth will be held Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Winkenhofer Pine Ridge Funeral Home. A chapel service will occur Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 2:00 pm with Rev. Mike Loner officiating. Burial will follow at Pineridge Memorial Park.
- Anita McDaniel, Daughter
- Diane Lance, Daughter
- Sandy, Kayla, Samantha, Eddie, Jr., Derek, Chyla, and Cody, Grandchildren
- Brayden, Easton, Tyler, Kristina, and Maverick, Great Grandchildren
- Allen Hiott, Son (deceased)
- Angela Nehrenz, Daughter (deceased)
- Joshua Hiott, Grandson (deceased)
- Kristina Nehrenz, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Visitation sábado, 7 diciembre , 2019
- Chapel Service sábado, 7 diciembre , 2019