Norma S. Bennett
9 enero , 1941 – 5 noviembre , 2021
Norma S. Bennett, 80, of Bluffton passed away on November 5, 2021 at St. Joseph Hospital in Fort Wayne. Norma was a homemaker and had worked at Markle Healthcare for five years in housekeeping. She spent her younger years in Wallins Creek, Kentucky. She was a member of Hope Missionary Church. Norma loved her family and spending time with her grandchildren and her twin sister, Betty. She enjoyed reading her Bible.
Norma was born on January 9, 1941 in Twila, Kentucky, the daughter of the late Randolph and Alene (Hansford) Bledsoe.
She was united in marriage to Billy R. Bennett on May 5, 1962 in Louisville, Kentucky. Billy preceded her in death on August 11, 2010.
Survivors include a son: Joseph R. (Susan A.) Bennett of Fort Wayne; a daughter: Kristi (Brian) Pugh of Bluffton; six grandchildren: Ethan Bennett, Kaitlynn Holloway, Joshua Bennett, Ashley Pugh, Willow Wolf and Julian Pugh.
She was preceded in death by three brothers: Robert Bledsoe, Douglas Bledsoe, Ray Bledsoe and a sister: Betty L. Cissell.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm at the Myers Funeral Home Markle Chapel, 415 N. Lee Street, Markle, Indiana. Memorial service will follow visitation at 1:00 pm.
Memorial donations can be made out to Bi-County Services or Hope Missionary Church both in care of Myers Funeral Home, P.O. Box 403, Markle, IN 46770.
Muestre su apoyo
- Joeseph and Susan Bennett Son and Daughter-in-law
- Kristi and Brian Pugh Daughter and Son-in-law
- Billy R. Bennett Husband (deceased)
- Randolph and Alene (Hansford) Bledsoe Parents (deceased)
- Robert Bledsoe Brother (deceased)
- Douglas Bledsoe Brother (deceased)
- Ray Bledsoe Brother (deceased)
- Betty Cissell Sister (deceased)
- Six grandchildren: Ethan Bennett, Kaitlynn Holloway, Joshua Bennett, Ashley Pugh, Willow Wolf and Julian Pugh
- Bi-County Services
- Hope Missionary Church
En Memoria De
Norma S. Bennett
Ayude a contar la historia de la vida única de su ser querido. Deja un recuerdo o comparte una foto debajo para mostrar tu apoyo.