Chief Master Sergeant Howard DuRuy Ross, Ret.
15 junio , 1926 – 30 septiembre , 2021
Chief Master Sergeant, Howard D. Ross born June 15, 1926 in Dallas, Texas. Went to his heavenly home on September 30, 2021. Mr. Ross was preceded in death by his loving wife Margaret “Jean” Imogene Fuqua Ross; parents, George Houston and Lessie Ralston Ross, He is survived by his daughter, Patricia (Ken) Bates; granddaughters, Kimberly Bates and Pamela (Stephen) Smith; as well as three great grandchildren, Audrey Smith, Avery Smith and Kendall Wilson as well as nieces, nephews and friends. After retiring from the USAF in 1964, he returned to Mobile to reside. He enjoyed wood working and bird watching. “Honey” was a loving parent and grandparent and will be missed dearly by his family. In lieu of flowers, please plant a tree in his honor or donate to the Disabled Veterans Association.
- Margaret “Jean” Imogene Fuqua Ross, Wife (deceased)
- George Houston and Lessie Ralston Ross,, Parents (deceased)
- Patricia (Ken) Bates, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Kimberly Bates, Granddaughter
- Pamela (Stephen) Smith, Granddaughter
- Audrey Smith, Avery Smith and Kendall Wilson, Great Grandchildren
- Also, survived by nieces, nephews and friends.
Graveside with Military Honors
lunes, 11 octubre , 2021
Recuerdos y condolencias
De consuelo y cuente la historia de la vida de su ser querido. Deje un recuerdo, cuente su historia favorita o comparta una palabra amable o de condolencia.