Jacqueline S. King
20 septiembre , 1935 – 9 abril , 2019
Eaton-Jacqueline “Jacky” S. King, passed away Tuesday afternoon, April 9, 2019, at I.U. Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
She was born on Friday, September 20, 1935, in Muncie, Indiana, the daughter of Earl and Lustine Upchurch.
Jacky and her husband were the owners of three package liquor stores. She was an enthusiastic and devoted owner, who regularly worked seven days a week even into her eighties.
Jackie loved her family beyond measure, and her grandchildren brought her a great deal of happiness. She gave willingly to so many people and she now sits in a very special seat. Jacky will be truly missed.
She is survived by her husband, Michael J. King; sons, Randy (Jamie) Johnson and Michael (Angela) King; brothers, Jim (Ruthann) Upchurch and David (Susie) Upchurch; sister, Barbara Kadinger; grandchildren, Jody (Dustin) Mayse, Randy (Mollie) Johnson, Griffin King, Tori King, and Alex King, and five great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews also survive.
Jacky was preceded in death by her parents; daughters, Joretta Johnson and Michelle Johnson; brother, Bobby Upchurch, and infant brother, Leonard Upchurch.
It was Jacky’s wish that cremation take place and no services will be held.
Memorial contributions in Jacky’s honor may be made to Muncie Firefighters Toys for Tots, 3727 South Madison Street Muncie, Indiana 47302.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Elm Ridge Funeral Home.
- Michael J. King, Husband
- Randy (Jamie) Johnson, Son
- Michael (Angela) King, Son
- Jim (Ruthann) Upchurch, Brother
- David (Susie) Upchurch, Brother
- Barbara Kadinger, Sister
- Jody (Dustin) Mayse, Grandchild
- Randy (Mollie) Johnson, Grandchild
- Griffin King, Grandchild
- Tori King, Grandchild
- Alex King, Grandchild
- Earl and Lustine Upchurch, Parents - Deceased
- Joretta Johnson, Daughter - Deceased
- Michelle Johnson, Daughter - Deceased
- Bobby Upchurch, Brother - Deceased
- Leonard Upchurch, Infant Brother - Deceased
- Jacky also leaves five great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews to cherish her loving memory.
Muncie Firefighters Toys for Tots
3727 South Madison Street, Muncy, Indiana 47302
- It was Jacky's wish that cremation take place and no services will be held.
Jacqueline S. King
Lynn Scroggins- Neuenswander
16 abril , 2019
I am very sorry to hear of Jackie’s passing. Sending love and prayers for God’s comfort to all. Love and prayers, Lynn Scroggins-Neuenswander (Johnny’s daughter).