Betty Lee Liston (Taylor)
6 octubre , 1925 – 12 junio , 2020
Betty Lee Taylor-Liston went to be with her Lord and Savior June 12, 2020, at the age of 94 from complications following a long illness. She was born on October 6, 1925, to Ell and Rada Ann Taylor, in Mulhall, Oklahoma. At a young age she was baptized and became committed to serving the Lord and others.
She graduated from Central High School, Oklahoma City in 1945. Soon after graduation she worked for John A. Brown Jewelry Department and later worked for Sohio Petroleum Company in the business department. She attended night classes at Oklahoma City University during this time.
On August 19, 1950, she married James (Jim) Louis Liston from Coweta, OK. Together they started Liston Construction Company, building beautiful family homes in Oklahoma City, OK. After having two daughters, the family moved to Lawton, OK, in 1961. Betty and Jim continued to run Liston Construction Company, building homes and developing several housing additions over the next 40 years, in Lawton. Betty enjoyed developing house plans and decorating during those years. While she and Jim raised their family, Betty became a real estate broker building and selling homes in the Lawton area.
Betty is survived by; daughter, Jamie Ring and her husband,Russell Ring; granddaughter, Riley Lackey and her son, Owen Lackey; granddaughter, Rachel Ring; granddaughter, Robbin Dunbar, and her husband, Scott Dunbar and their children, Kennedy and John Dunbar; daughter, Carole Ann Liston; grandson, Robert Fritts, and his wife, Jamie, and their daughter, Emma Fritts; granddaughter, Amanda Murdock, and her husband, Craig Murdock and their children, Deanna Morton, James Best, Brycen Murdock and Carter Murdock and many loving nieces and nephews.
Betty is preceded in death by her husband, James L. Liston; sisters, Ellieen Bowden, Lotus Clevenger and Doris Sayers; brothers, Joe Taylor, Dane Taylor, Donald Taylor, and Bill Taylor.
Visitation will be held from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Tuesday, June 16, 2020. Services will be held at 3:00 P.M. June17, 2020 at the Chapel Hill Funeral Home, 8701 N.W. Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73162, following a committal service at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, you may make donations to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association or the foundation of your choice.
- Elmer (Ell) Taylor, Father (deceased)
- Rada Ann (Beesley) Taylor, Mother (deceased)
- James L. Liston, Husband (deceased)
- Ellieen Bowden, Sister (deceased)
- Lotus Clevenger, Sister (deceased)
- Doris Sayers, Sister (deceased)
- Joe Taylor, Brother (deceased)
- Dane Taylor, Brother (deceased)
- Donald Taylor, Brother (deceased)
- Bill Taylor, Brother (deceased)
- Jamie Ring (Russell Ring), Daughter
- Riley Lackey, Granddaughter
- Owen Lackey, Great Grandson
- Rachel Ring, Granddaughter
- Robbin Dunbar (Scott Dunbar), Granddaughter
- Kennedy Dunbar, Great Granddaughter
- John Dunbar, Great Grandson
- Carole Ann Liston, Daughter
- Robert Fritts (Jamie Fritts), Grandson
- Emma Fritts, Great Granddaughter
- Amanda Murdock (Craig Murdock), Granddaughter
- Deanna Morton, Great Granddaughter
- James Best, Great Grandson
- Brycen Murdock, Great Grandson
- Carter Murdock, Great Grandson
- Betty leaves many loving nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
Aprenda más sobre Liston (Taylor) el nombre
- James Best, Pallbearer
- C Dee Clevenger, Pallbearer
- Robert Fritts, Pallbearer
- Brycen Murdock, Pallbearer
- Carter Murdock, Pallbearer
- Craig Murdock, Pallbearer
- Kelly Sayers, Pallbearer
- Keith Sayers, Pallbearer
- George Bowden, Honorary Pallbearer
- Russell Ring, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gary Sayers, Honorary Pallbearer
- Robert Taylor, Honorary Pallbearer
- Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
martes, 16 junio , 2020
miércoles, 17 junio , 2020
Betty Lee Liston (Taylor)
junio 19, 2020
Grandma Betty ( Momo ),
We love and miss you very much! We have so many wonderful memories with you and are very thankful to have had you in our lives!
Love ❤️ you ,
Robert, Jaime & Emma Fritts
Hugs and kisses 🙏❤️😍
junio 16, 2020
Carole, so sorry to hear your mother has passed away. I'll always remember her as the gracious hostess when I came over to your fabulous home. Seems like she lived a full live full of family and love. Shirley
junio 15, 2020
So very sorry to hear of Bettys passing. She was a lovely person. We go way back with lots of fun and adventures along with Jeannie and my mom. I know she will be missed by all. Our love and sympathies to you all. You will be in our prayers.
Georgia and Bill