Sunset Memorial Funeral Home & Sunset Memory Gardens and Mausoleums
1934 Dupont Road, Parkersburg, WV
Virginia L.ee Chaddock
27 noviembre , 1934 – 14 marzo , 2020
Virginia Lee Chaddock, age 85 of Davisville, WV passed away peacefully on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at Camden Clark Memorial Hospital surrounded by her loving family. She was born on November 27, 1934, in Parkersburg, WV, daughter of the late Lillian Wanda “Rexroad” and Cliff Miller. She loved trout fishing, camping and her dog Wiggles. She is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob) Chaddock; her son, Mark Peters (Loretta); one daughter, Jeneanne Freed (Steve); a brother, James Miller; a special nephew Rick Miller; two grandsons; two granddaughters; several great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews. She is preceded in death by her parents. Per the request of the family, no services will be held.
- Robert (Bob) Chaddock, Spouse
- Mark Peters (Loretta Peters), Son
- Jeneanee Freed (Steve Freed), Daughter
- James Miller, Brother
- Rick Miller, Special Nephew
- Cliff Miller, Father (deceased)
- Lillian Wanda "Rexroad", Mother (deceased)
- She also leaves behind two grandsons, two granddaughters, several great-grandchildren, many nieces and nephews to carry on her memories.
Aprenda más sobre Chaddock el nombre