Lola Calloway McDowell
13 mayo , 1940 – 29 abril , 2019
Lola Calloway McDowell, 78, passed away Monday, April 29, 2019 at her residence.
Funeral Services will be 2:00 pm Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Thomasville Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Chris Norris officiating. Interment will follow in Community Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 1-2 prior to the service at the funeral home.
Lola was born in Avery County, NC on May 13, 1940 a daughter to the late Lowe Mack Calloway and Pearl Cook Calloway. She retired from Superior Wood Products where she worked for 20 years and was a member of Community Baptist Church in Lexington. She was loved by her children and grandchildren and will be deeply missed. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her daughters, Tammy Franklin and Kathy Calloway.
Surviving are her husband, Jimmy McDowell; son, Tony McDowell; sister, Mary Lou Calloway; 7 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren and 3 great great grandchildren.
Thomasville Funeral Home is serving the family.
- Lowe Mack Calloway, Father (deceased)
- Pearl Cook Calloway, Mother (deceased)
- Tammy Franklin, Daughter (deceased)
- Kathy Calloway, Daughter (deceased)
- Jimmy McDowell, Husband
- Tony McDowell, Son
- Mary Lou Calloway, Sister
- Mrs. McDowell leaves behind seven grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren.
- Receive Friends jueves, 2 mayo , 2019
- Funeral Service jueves, 2 mayo , 2019