Marina Eileen Acosta
14 junio , 1960 – 5 junio , 2019
Marina Eileen Acosta, age 58, of Carson, California passed away on Wednesday June 5, 2019. Marina was born June 14, 1960 in Long Beach, California.
Marina is survived by her husband, Jose Maria Acosta; son Jose (Elizabeth) Acosta; son Ruben Acosta; and daughter Diana (Anthony) Dorado; brother Ramon Escobar, sister Rachel Campos and sister Anna Escobar.
She leaves her legacy on this earth through her 8 grandchildren.
Visitation for Marina will be held Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Wilmington, 1640 North Avalon Blvd, Wilmington, CA 90744. Rosary/Vigil is Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 7:00 PM also at that Mortuary Chapel. Graveside/Interment will be Friday, June 21, 2019 at 11:30 AM at All Souls Cemetery, 4400 Cherry Ave., Long Beach, CA 90807.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.Funerariadelangelwilmington.com for the Acosta family.
- Jose Maria Acosta, Husband
- Jose (Elizabeth) Acosta, Son
- Ruben Acosta, Son
- Diana (Anthony) Dorado, Daughter
- Ramon Escobar, Brother
- Rachel Campos, Sister
- Anna Escobar, Sister
- She leaves her legacy on this earth through her 8 grandchildren
- Visitation jueves, 20 junio , 2019
- Rosary/Vigil jueves, 20 junio , 2019
- Graveside/Interment viernes, 21 junio , 2019