Stephen Hopkins Ellis
20 marzo , 1939 – 2 octubre , 2019
Stephen Hopkins Ellis nació el 20 marzo , 1939 en New Orleans, Louisiana y falleció el 2 octubre , 2019 en Spokane, Washington.
- Christian Grieb
- David Champoux
- Samuel Ellis
- Joshua Varness
- Parker Groop
- Stephen Ellis
- Visitation martes, 8 octubre , 2019
- Rosary Service martes, 8 octubre , 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial miércoles, 9 octubre , 2019
- Graveside Service miércoles, 9 octubre , 2019
Stephen Hopkins Ellis
febrero 14, 2020
Happy Valentine's Day dad. I miss you every day! I love you.
enero 28, 2020
I have been thinking of you strongley all month.How sweet you always were to all of us. It has brought me to pray more for you and the mission we have worked on , all our married lives.Thats the most important thing we can do and you taught me that. Jesus said, love one another as i have loved you. You accomplished that when you were here and thats why you always were so loved. You followed Jesus!What a wonderful example you were for all your family. What a wonderful christian you were.I will always love you. Your loving wife Virginia
diciembre 25, 2019
Merry Christmas Dad. We love and miss you!
noviembre 28, 2019
Today is our first Thanksgiving without you. You always made the best mashed potatoes. As we gather together today you will not be far from our thoughts and we know you are an angel looking down on us. You will be with us today. It is still unbearable to know you are gone. I miss you terribly every day. Happy Thanksgiving Dad.
I love you, Annette
octubre 24, 2019
Steve is my dearest husband, 60 years as of November 7th 2019. He always wanted to make everything in life peaceful,especially with me and our children. He loved to joke and make us laugh, that made him happy! He tried as hard as he could to have a peaceful life with us all. He said many times to me, he didnt like being away as much as had to ,to go to seattle univerity and work for Boeing full time to get his degree. He missed alot of time with them. He tried to make that up, and i think he did! Steve took us all to church and was very serious about his catholic faith .He loved his life, his family, and will be greatly missed and always remembered an d loved by us. Who better to be with now,our lord and savior Jesus Christ.AMEN
octubre 9, 2019
Well, I needed some time to figure out what to say on here. Dad is gone. We buried him today. Anyone who has lost a parent who they love, knows what a loss it is. But, I can take refuge in the many things that I cherish in my life today, that were taught to me by my Dad. They include:
1. Faith. While I'm not an openly faithful guy, I learned about faith from my Dad. Faith was his number one priority. Above anything else. He prepared his entire life for this day when he would no longer be here. He taught me about religion, and God and the importance of having some faith in my life. I'm wondering how, or if, I would have experienced that without a Dad to show me how that looks and what that feels like. Thank you Dad.
2. Love. He taught me about love. Love unconditionally. That is, even when someone disappoints you, or doesn't live up to your expectations on something, you still love them. He loved all his kids unconditionally. Thank you Dad. We all loved you.
3. Family. Dad's highest priority was his family. He enjoyed being around his family. He enjoyed holiday's where everyone would get together and celebrate. Thank you Dad. You and Mom always made us feel welcomed and loved.
4. Many of the day to day things I enjoy now, were things that my Dad shared with me as a boy. Golf, Guitar, Fishing and a healthy sense of humor..... Thanks Dad. I'm glad I have all those things to enjoy life with, and you gave them to me. Thank you.
The list could go on and on....
Many thanks to everyone who participated in Dad's services. As a family, we appreciate it a lot.
Many thanks to a my siblings as we went through this process. Together we found strength and support with the collective group of us...and it made the process much easier to handle.
Many thanks to my wife for her support as I was gone on weekends visiting my Dad during his illness.
I love you Dad, and keep an eye out for us up there.....
octubre 6, 2019
Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. I am blessed because of you. I will miss you terribly until we meet again. You said 'I love you very much' and I said 'I love you more.' I will be forever sorry that you had to suffer so much and I wish there would have been more that the doctors could have done. You slipped away from us so quickly. You are my hero today and always.
I love you, your daughter Annette
octubre 5, 2019
Dad -you wanted to stay with us but it was time to go, we loved you so much! You are such a wonderful father husband, brother, mentor, rock. You were our peacemaker when we didn't get along, you were our secret holder when we didn't want anyone else to know anything. You had a hard life growing up as an orphan on the streets of Washington DC, feeding yourself working and finally making it to the army where you worked so hard to make yourself who you are, even by putting yourself through Seattle University to get a business degree while having 6 kids. You are everything to our mom, married 60 years to your baby darling. I will miss your singing, your laughter, your dancing. Thank you for being there for me and my son!I will still be able to talk to you during the ups and downs and that gives me peace. Glad you are no longer in pain, rest in peace.
octubre 5, 2019
I will love you forever dad 💙
And I will miss you every second of every day.