AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Scott B Tietgens
24 octobre , 1954 – 24 septembre , 2019
Scott Brian Tietgens was born on October 24, 1954 to William and Carol Tietgens in Moorehead, MN. He went to be with his Lord and savior on September 24, 2019. Scott graduated from Nathan Hale High School in Tulsa, OK in 1972. He married the love of his life Audrey Westbrook on August 23, 1975.
Scott opened Silver Star Supply Company in 1993 and was the owner and operator until his retirement in the spring of 2004. After his retirement, Audrey and Scott moved to Ruidoso, New Mexico and opened the Hot Spot in August 2004. He had many enjoyments in life, horse races, playing cards at the casinos but the one he enjoyed the most was attending his grandkids’ sporting events. Scott’s family was the most important part of his life second only to his personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
He was preceded in death by his brother Bill Tietgens and his mother Carol Tietgens. Scott is survived by his wife, Audrey Tietgens of Amarillo, Daughter, Kati Howard and husband Trey of Amarillo, Son Clifton Tietgens and wife Candice of San Antonio, Father, Bill Tietgens of Amarillo, Sister, Paula Cole and husband David of Amarillo, grandchildren, Jackson Baggett, Kali Howard, Cole Tietgens and Cyler Tietgens. He is also survived by many cousins, nieces, nephews, family and friends.
- Audrey Westbrook Tietgens, Wife
- Kati Howard, Daughter
- Trey Howard, Son-in-law
- Clifton Tietgens, Son
- Candice Tietgens, Daughter-in-law
- Bill Tietgens, Father
- Paula Cole, Sister
- David Cole, Brother-in-law
- Scott leaves behind four loving grandchildren, Jackson Baggett, Kali Howard, Cole Tiegens and Cyler Tietgens. He is also survived by many cousins, nieces, nephews, family and friends. He was preceded in death by his brother Bill Tietgens and his mother Carol Tietgens.
- David Cole
- Brent Westbrook
- Jackson Baggett
- Jeff Mueller
- Paul Stuke
- Trey Howard
- Family Visitation vendredi, 27 septembre , 2019
- Celebration of Life samedi, 28 septembre , 2019
Scott B Tietgens
27 septembre , 2019
On behalf of all of us at the Remember the Ten Run, we offer our deepest sympathies to the Tietgens family. You ALL are in our thoughts and prayers.